PDA

View Full Version : New ATV Off-Road Cross Country Series in NJ, PA and NY.

Dale@AGP
10-05-2005, 02:55 PM
New ATV Off-Road Cross Country Series in NJ, PA and NY.

OK it’s been a while in the making, but we have a NEW Off-Road series and it’s called the Atlantic Grand Prix Series. We have 5 events scheduled for FALL 2005. The locations for the events are New Jersey and Northeastern Pennsylvania.

For 2006 we have 14 locations and the series will now include locations in Southern New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.

For information, locations, maps, directions and contact information or the best in Off-Road News go to: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com

The fall 2005 scheduled of events is listed below
Round 1. Cross Country Race $2500 Cash Payout
This event is featuring both Youth and Adult Cross Country Racing.
NOTE: Sunday the October 16th is an AMA National Hare Scrambles at this location!

Sunday October 30th 2005 Scranton, PA
Round 2. Trail Ride / Poker Run / Demo Rides / Break-In New Trail.
Sport Quad and Utility Quad riders are invited to sample 30+ miles of never used trails in some
of the most beautiful woods imaginable. The location of this event is on 1700+ acres.

November 12th and 13th 2005 Scranton, PA
Round 3. Cross Country Race / Trail Ride / Demo Rides
This is a two day event featuring both Youth and Adult Cross Country Racing. Trail rides and
Dealer Demo's are scheduled for Saturday and the ATV races are scheduled for Sunday.
Note: ATV's can ride the spectator course both Saturday and Sunday.

December 3rd and 4th 2005 Scranton, PA
Round 4. Cross Country Race / Trail Ride / Demo Rides
This is a two day event featuring both Youth and Adult Cross Country Racing. Trail rides and
Dealer Demo's are scheduled for Saturday and the ATV races are scheduled for Sunday.

December 17th and 18th 2005 South/Central, NJ
Round 4. Cross Country Race / Trail Ride / Demo Rides

Dale
http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com

jak1389
10-05-2005, 03:16 PM
awsome. hope i can get in on this

Dale@AGP
10-06-2005, 05:07 PM
The pit we’re using for the race is where they shot some of the desert scenes for the movie “The Manchurian Candidate” with Danzel Washington.

The ATV course is a 50/50 mix of open fields and fast woods trails.

Dale

P.S. Sunday Oct 16th is the Meteor MC National Hare Scrambles and we're co-sponsoring that event. So it's kind of a off-road week end. We even have a adult Fast50's pit bike race after the ATV race.

jak1389
10-06-2005, 05:15 PM
would my friends dad be considered as a guardian for me. i would be able to bring my school id, and birth certificate.

Dale@AGP
10-06-2005, 06:01 PM
I'll have youth entry form that needs to be notorized up on the AtlanticGrandPrix.com (http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/) website this Saturday Oct 8.

You will need to fill it out and have it notorized.

We'll also need to see your birth Cirtificate.

Dale

jak1389
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM
awsoem thanks alot. i wanted to go the 15th but my folks couldnt go. but this will allow me to race!! yippee. my first race. i saw the 1st year racers dotn get points or prizes, but trophies?

Dale@AGP
10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
We got real nice trophies for all classes.

Even the youth are really going to like them as well.

Reminder, bring the kids. We have a great program for them and their course is all in plain view.

Dale

mike nash
10-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Not sure what class I would be in. I've read info but still not sure. I have 450r honda w/hop up and yoshimura pipe nerf bars,+1 steering stem, taller seat foam. I never raced before and I'm over 35 years old. I'm also considering elkas and houser a-arms. So with all said what class would I be in and do I bring numbers or are they available when I show up to race and get a number assigned. Sorry so many questions. Thanks

Dale@AGP
10-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Novice event 11:00 am
2 and 4 stroke 35+

Dale

jak1389
10-09-2005, 07:39 PM
will they have number plates there and such? i will signing up for my first time to the atva and everything so i will need it all.

Dale@AGP
10-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Don't worry about number plates. We'll have crack and peal lables with numbers on them for those without numbers.

We'll be using Barcode readers to scan the riders and the numbers are just for back-up

dale