PDA

View Full Version : White bros. E2 exhaust

PWM_330EX
10-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Anybody have any experience with this on a 300ex? Particularly interested in perceived power gains and sound levels -- I need as quiet as I can get to keep the neighbors happy:rolleyes:

http://www.whitebros.com/pdfs/ATVExhaust.pdf

Honda TRX250ex
10-06-2005, 01:42 PM
psshhh neighbors who needs them :rolleyes:
lucky a couple of my neighbors have quads and they dont mind us :D

tizz
10-08-2005, 11:55 AM
yes ...my friend has one on his 01 and he is in love, although they are on the loud side a bit but my T-4 is louder. and it gives it tons more power! its a good pipe.

future 450?
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
my neighbors called the cops a whole lot sayin i was on the road when i was in the woods jus cuz i was 2 loud...i asked the cops if they could always do that and they said not after 7 so now i hit revlimiter in my driveway all the time w.o a silencer jus 2 piss em off and they cant do a thing

Honda TRX250ex
10-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by future 450?
my neighbors called the cops a whole lot sayin i was on the road when i was in the woods jus cuz i was 2 loud...i asked the cops if they could always do that and they said not after 7 so now i hit revlimiter in my driveway all the time w.o a silencer jus 2 piss em off and they cant do a thing

lmfao
i hate people who are like that it bothers me like in my neighborhood we have the annoying @$$ dogs that bark constantly and we never complain to the police about them barking but when we ride are quads they always start b1tching at us its annoying i dont get people:mad: