PDA

View Full Version : Viper CRF450

B1st
10-05-2005, 08:49 AM
The quad i am selling is not a production bike! It is a viper frame and swingarm from Legacy ATV with a almost brand new CRF450 engine! If you are not sure what the CRF engine is, its the dirt bike engine not the TRX or quad engine. This engine makes more horse power. This quad has very little time on it, the powder coating isnt even scratch or rubbed off the frame! I will email the list of parts i have on this quad for the people that are interested. the list is very long and very expensive! I have all receipts to prove this. The reason i am selling it is that im moving back to MN for personal reasons and need to sell it to make the move easyer on me.:( You are more than welcome to call me @ 612-991-2729 or email me @ slowrex53@hotmail.com, my name is Brian. I am asking $7,900 or best offer, believe me the money i have in this quad is much more that what im asking. NO TRADES! please come and take a look it you are in the tampa area.

TampaBoy813
10-09-2005, 08:49 AM
i'm in Tampa...would love to take a look @ it...

B1st
10-11-2005, 01:21 PM
im in Orlando now. and it looks like ill be here for awhile. I will be taking the 450 with me, and it will be here till i move back or sell it. if you are interested in it i can arange something so u can look at it . let me know!

B1st
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
hey fellas, just to let everybody know i still have this bike! Im still in tampa. Sorry i had to blow some of you off. I had some personal issues that needed to get resovled. Nobody even got to look at it and i am sorry for that. Anyway i did come down on the price, not so hard up for money now :D .