PDA

View Full Version : New 06' model mods compared to old

trict_out
10-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Lets say i buy an 05 450r compared to an 06. Will all aftermarket parts be made for an 06 model from this point on? I have read that pipes,nerfs,and grab bars for example are not interchangable. Will this make it harder to buy aftermarket stuff if i decide to save money and buy an 05 450r? I hope you understand what im tryin to say im not to good putting things into words.

underpowered
10-04-2005, 04:03 PM
they will continue to make parts for the 05 as well as the 06 so parts should not be a problem. just because they change stuff doesnt mean they stop making the old stuff. new products will still come out for the 04-05 models as well as the 06's

Hondadudeehhhh
10-04-2005, 05:24 PM
they still produce stuff for the 250r i dont see them stopping to make stuff for the 450r or making it harder to find

trict_out
10-04-2005, 05:26 PM
i know theyre not gonna stop makin parts for them i just hope they dont quit makin pipes, etc...for the 04,05 models since they are not interchangeable with the 06's

CannondaleRider
10-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
i know theyre not gonna stop makin parts for them

i just hope they dont quit makin pipes, etc

:huh

Yeah, most companies hardly ever stop making parts for quads unless theres absolutly NO demand.

Think about Cannondales, I can still buy new Walsh, Houser, Herrmann, etc. A-arms for them. HMF pipes, TM Chain buffers, etc.

trict_out
10-05-2005, 09:40 AM
dont chop up my post into sections to make me look like a tard read the rest of it. It's not such a dumb question.

Mxjunkie
10-05-2005, 09:53 AM
yes they will make parts for them as well.. :ermm:

CannondaleRider
10-05-2005, 10:53 AM
dont chop up my post into sections to make me look like a tard read the rest of it. It's not such a dumb question.

I didn't chop it up in any way that changed the context of it.

I was just kind of confused that you were saying that you KNOW they won't stop making parts for them, but you HOPE they keep making pipes, etc.

Kind of contradicting what your saying

happyboy
10-05-2005, 04:09 PM

Actually you didn't sound like a tard until this last post. They all answered your question properly and didn't say anything negative.