PDA

View Full Version : Gotta ride motoland in Indiana

pbell75
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
There is a new motocross track in Kingsbury, IN that would be a great place for an Indiana GNC race. If anyone in the area hasn't heard of motoland, you gotta go try it. IMO, it's more fun and challenging than redbud (they have a double double that puts redbuds to shame), but I still love redbud. Check out their website at www.motoland.com and try to make a trip over there.

I have yet to race here, but I have gone to practice twice and both time it's been about 1/3 quads 2/3 bikes, the track owners always praise us quad guys, ask us our opinions, and thank us for coming out. They repeatedly asked us to invite more quads out. They are looking to make this THE place to ride, for both quads and bikes. They groom the track twice (once before practice and once at lunch) and have spotters all over the place. there are something like 21 elevation changes and the track is 1.8 miles long. During practice you run with the bikes (everyone gets along) and you practice as much as you'd like. They will split the two if too many people come, but come on, the tracks 1.8 miles long, you can fit 50 people on it at a time.

You gotta check it out, I am positive you will not be disappointed.

www.motoland.com

http://www.motocross.com/story_2893.htm
this address shows a write-up about the tracka nd has better pics

I am not affiliated with motoland at all, I just really like the place, and in Northern IN there are not too many quality places to ride.