PDA

View Full Version : LT-R450X and LT-R450XC

atvdude
10-04-2005, 02:14 AM
I think Suzuki should cater to the XC crowd as well. Just as honda is making both a 450ER and a 450R with a kicker for 06. I think that Suzuki should have a race ready moto quad LT-R450x and a Race ready Cross Country quad LT-R450XC. Just my 2 cents. By the way what will william yokley ride next year? a LT-R450 modified to run woods?(not stock out of the box racer?)

Jersey450R
10-04-2005, 06:05 AM
thats what a modded Z400 is for man. ;)

Atkins
10-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Seriously. A stock Z400, 450r, and YFZ are great XC quads, Suzuki made an MX racer, so deal with the quads you have.:rolleyes:

DEAL
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Seriously. A stock Z400, 450r, and YFZ are great XC quads, Suzuki made an MX racer, so deal with the quads you have.:rolleyes:

For years ax racers have had the benefit when making their quads race ready.
Now someone finally makes a quad for mx and they all cry about it.

jdwxv3
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Well real MX racers will change the suzukis a-arms and shocks anyway I am assuming. So I just dont know why they couldnt make it where it would be good for an avg rider on XC or MX. Cannondale already tried to specialize and look where it sent them. Not arguing or anything I am just stating a point.....Anyone that races XC or MX seriously wont keep there a-arms or shocks stock. Just my .02

atvdude
10-04-2005, 01:06 PM
I guess i just wanted to be able to atleast try a new 450 made by suzuki to compare when i buy a new quad in the spring. I am happy that you MX guys have an out of the box racer. If i where 10-15 years younger i would be testing a new suzuki ASAP. I guess i will just try the honda and yamaha and give them my money. Its exciting to here that it will be the first EFI racer. just wished it fit my needs. Maybe honda will go EFI in the future. I just like the idea of not having to rejet when opening up the motors breathing capasity? Plus ide like to how much better EFI is over Caruretion.(throttle response,thumb throttle pull?)

speedfreaksguy
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by atvdude
I just like the idea of not having to rejet when opening up the motors breathing capasity?

If you don't mind spending $300 on a Power Commander so you can remap the efi.

born-2-race
10-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Its exciting to here that it will be the first EFI racer

Cannondale made the first efi racer but they werent really mass produced.

I cant wait to ride the new suzuki, or any of the new updated 450's.

atvdude
10-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Maybe i was wrong? I thought i read that the new yammys EFI you didnt need to rejet?

rummerd
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
What a joke. Suzuki comes out with a wider, long travel machine and it still is not good enough for "Real" mx racers. The bike ain't even hit the dirt yet and people are whining. Look around at the quad mags. Aftermarket sells tons of "rec" A arms and single aftermarket shocks. If anything, I think that a few basic mods to make the motor competative(pipe and jetting, etc) and have someone do a tripple rate/dual rate conversion and you have a winner. Its probably more bike than most people can ride as is! What are you riding again?

atvdude
10-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by rummerd
What a joke. Suzuki comes out with a wider, long travel machine and it still is not good enough for "Real" mx racers. The bike ain't even hit the dirt yet and people are whining. Look around at the quad mags. Aftermarket sells tons of "rec" A arms and single aftermarket shocks. If anything, I think that a few basic mods to make the motor competative(pipe and jetting, etc) and have someone do a tripple rate/dual rate conversion and you have a winner. Its probably more bike than most people can ride as is! What are you riding again?

This is why i do not post that much. People like you trying to start something? I said nothing bad about Suzuki. just wondering and weighing my options for my new 450 racer this spring. I already have the green light from the wifey and now i have to make the right decision on machine. I am a honda guy but was real impressed with the outcome of the z400 and the new features on the 450 racers are a welcome to the sport. Just might be a little to much for me too spend with a family and all. As for too much to handle i doubt it. I have a nice 250R and used to race harescrambles wich i plan on doing agian next year. it will be a VERY exciting year to race with all the new machines to pick from making a level playing ground for the average racer.

jdwxv3
10-04-2005, 04:49 PM

Mark my words, Most MX and XC racers WILL put different suspension on these quads! Both Shocks and A-arms. As far as the spring kit goes, they are not that great. I had a set on my 450R. What they do is lower your quad and keep the same lenght shock shaft which in turn just brings you an inch or two closer to bottoming. I am not here to argue. I just dont think it is in the manufactures best intrest to try to lean more towards one crowd or the other. People that race have there preferences. Some like PEP, some Axis therefore when they prep it for full out competition they are going to go with the brands they know and trust. And belive me I am glad Suzuki came out with another competitor for the 450 market. I hope it does well. As far as the EFI goes, I wanna see how it works, it kinda of scares me because I dont know to much about motors and carbs and all that jazz.

royh
10-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Josh, your are definately right about most people putting on aftermarket suspension parts. I raced my 450r stock for most of last year, then added elka fronts. Made a big difference. Tried the rear conversion, not to bad, not to good. Put elka rear shock and linkage, much better. Getting new standard travel cross country a arms from Burgard. I guessing the average amature racer will make similar changes like I did, one thing at a time. I'm glad to see Sazuki finally come out with 450. EFI sounds great. Now if Kawi with just do the same there should be some great competition among manufactures on the track. Maybe even Dirtwheels with do an absolutly honst evaluation and not just automatically anoit the Yammy the winner because of the amount of advertizing that Yamaha spends with them. Just my $..2's worth

Eddiesanders250
10-04-2005, 09:33 PM
I was told that doug gust is racing this with stock a arms and shocks. maybe im wrong but if its good enough for doug gust to race with stock suspension i think it will be good enough for everybody.

royh
10-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Gust is sponsored by elka and roll design. He is one of the best pro mx riders i the world. When the 450 quadracer ia available, it won't be stock.

smitty
10-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I I am happy that you MX guys have an out of the box racer. Its exciting to here that it will be the first EFI racer.

Ahhhh, your a little late to the game. Cannondale already made a out of the box, EFI racer. The Cannondale Moto.

Smitty

Cindi
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by royh
Gust is sponsored by elka and roll design. He is one of the best pro mx riders i the world. When the 450 quadracer ia available, it won't be stock.

Did you read the article in the new QUAD magazine. It says "even Doug Gust told us that it is better than all the aftermarket suspensions he has used in the past."

Maybe I can get him to comment about the new bike. He hates these forums but I will see what I can do.

YFZ450Ridr
10-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
Did you read the article in the new QUAD magazine. It says "even Doug Gust told us that it is better than all the aftermarket suspensions he has used in the past."

Maybe I can get him to comment about the new bike. He hates these forums but I will see what I can do.

do you think doug gust is going to tell the press that the shocks on a BRAND NEW machine suck? he isnt going to say, the shocks suck bla bla, he is going to say somthing good about them so people have another reason to buy it. i doubt he will race with stock shocks and a arms myself.

ThumPIN_450R
10-04-2005, 11:07 PM
if I'm making a correct assumption that the Cindi that posted that is Cindi Hart she is Doug Gust's girl friend and could know what she is talking about 250exridr

440exnacsracer
10-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
i doubt he will race with stock shocks and a arms myself.

people also didnt think he had a chance against the 450s on a Z either:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
10-05-2005, 04:31 AM
I honestly hope the suspension is better than any aftermarket. I am not making any assumptions about the new suzuki. I am just glad it is finally here. My only point is (unless the suspension is as good as Doug Gust allegedly said it was) I just dont think it is to smart to cater more to the mx or xc crowd. Most amaturs enjoy to do both mx and xc. Unfortunatly if you have a mx prepped quad you cant rided woods. However if you have a xc prepped quad you can still ride some mx.

Anyway, how about that Polaris Outlaw. Is that thing crazy or what!?! It will be interesting to see how Smiley does on it. I am anxious about next year already. I am sure we will see a few Outlaws and a few Suzuki's in the pro circuits.

Later all I really need to get to work, and continue to go to work until I can get as fast as Gust and race and ride for a living. Maybe with the new Suzuki's suspension is my ticket to the top!:eek2: :D

gimp419
10-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Doug may ride it stock. Besides he could out run over half the pro class on a moped! LOL! It was a shame that they figured the Hondas out last year if Doug and JJ's Zs would have been as good of a machine as the Honda and Yamaha this year it might have been a 1-2 finish for suzuki instead of a 2-3.

rummerd
10-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Long travel is long travel. MX bikes are just about race ready out of the crate, and need only minor tuning and adjustments to tailor them to the rider. Forks and shocks get revalved. Looks like Suzuki has stepped up to the pump with an ATV that will need very little. How is a Roll Design A Arm going to be better or provide more travel? It may be stronger, but that is it. How is an Elka shock with SSD going to provide more travel and the stock shock is going to just make it closer to bottoming? I think this bike is going to be a force to be reckoned with and everybody from Duners, to racers will love it. Go to the dunes and see how many machines have aftermarket suspension on them. Heck, Elka has the Dune Edition shock. Now, instead of spending several thousand on your front end, you can spend less than a grand on your entire suspension! I am not trying to start anything, as much as I was pointing out that some people will complain about anything. Suzuki has an excellent quad that the Sport ATV crowd has been wanting for years at a great price. We have people saying it should be less wide? Its fuel injected and people are concerned about its reliability? WTF? There is already a bunch of carburated less wide quads on the market people.

Cindi
10-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
do you think doug gust is going to tell the press that the shocks on a BRAND NEW machine suck? he isnt going to say, the shocks suck bla bla, he is going to say somthing good about them so people have another reason to buy it. i doubt he will race with stock shocks and a arms myself.

I think I would know what he thinks a little more than you would. I would not come on and quote what he said if it was Bullshi*. Oh I forgot, all of you are making your comments about some pictures and seem to know more than the guys who have ridden it.:blah:

jmoney45
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
as much as I was pointing out that some people will complain about anything.

This is such a true statement. Suzuki released pretty much what everyone was asking for and alot of people still complain, without ever even putting a leg over it. Sad if you ask me.

ocoast2005
10-05-2005, 10:17 AM
i find it amazing how many people are complaining without actualy
having seen this quad...
i dont race or ride hard .. just an average guy whos into quads...
couldn't be happier to see what suzuki has done with this quad..
its going to be an absolute pleasure to buy one and enjoy riding it. eneryone should be happy that all the atv companies will have to step up and incoporate new technology into thier machines more than they have been...
so to all of you ..please stop the negative approach and base your opinions on actual research...
Happy ridding to all

PeeWee21
10-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Cindi, you go girl and tell them how it is!! Why can't people just be content with what the companies bring out? If it was up to the CSPC we would'nt have quads to b!tch about! If you don't like it then so be it, you have'nt rode it, other than Cindi 99.99% of all of us don't know anyone who has rode it, therefore do you know how stupid you look making ASSUMPTIONS? The majority of us got what we asked for, a close to mx ready quad that we won't have to spend $3k on the front end to make it wider. XC guys have had they're cake and could eat it to, now it's my turn! Ya know....this is one of the reasons i don't come here very often, God wasted alot of @$$holes when he stuck teeth and tongues in they're mouths!

rummerd
10-05-2005, 04:02 PM
and to the guy who says you can't ride an mx prepped quad in the woods, I have to call BS. I have two that do quite well with regular sized tires on them. A lot of the so called XC quads have extended A Arms on them to get good quality long travel and run different offset rims to get the desired width, so, a guy who just couldn't stand to have a wide machine could be "woods ready" with a set of rims and tires.

jdwxv3
10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
and to the guy who says you can't ride an mx prepped quad in the woods, I have to call BS. I have two that do quite well with regular sized tires on them. A lot of the so called XC quads have extended A Arms on them to get good quality long travel and run different offset rims to get the desired width, so, a guy who just couldn't stand to have a wide machine could be "woods ready" with a set of rims and tires.

I am not complaining. I am happy. Glad something new is out. My friend is a sales manager at Larry Motor sports and just went to Dallas to some show or something, and he talked to Gust. Gust told him he was thinking about racing on stock shocks.

As far as riding a mx quad in the woods, you might be able to do it some woods but not in the woods we race the MHSC seris. Maybe with the 4-1 rims. Anyway, Some people are taking my end of everything wrong. I am not really complaining. I am worried about the EFI b/c I race in the woods and the more wires I have the more problems I tend to have. That is why I got a 450R.... less headaches. But who knows, if the suzuki is holding together good in the woods I may own that quad next. I just cant wait for it to come out, my buddy said, his shop is supposed to get one in January of 06. Later all and peace! I really am glad Suzuki has something new out!! And no matter what comes out someone will always pick it apart because we all have different needs and different ideas on what should be on a quad. The good thing is we are all quad riders and we need to stick together, even though we all have different opinions. :D

rummerd
10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Amen to that, brother.

TheJeSter1340
10-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Maybe suzuki learned something from these guys with their shocks.

http://www.atvishock.com/

Jake250ex
10-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I think I am the only one to agree with you!

was hoping some more people would see it our way :(

Yeah, it sucks that with how much technology went into the stock bike was all geared toward MX. It doesnt matter if it has the best stock componets on the market if it can't fit between trees. I am pretty sure it will be alot faster then YFZ's and 450R's, but the they are geared more toward all types of riding and not just one niche group. I think they made a mistake for building it for basically one and only one use. You know more idiots will buy it just because it has been hyped up so much when they dont even ride/race MX and find that it doesnt have alot of uses. I don't see them selling alot. Who knows, the Honda & Yami may be better for MX anyway! :blah:

I can maybe see aftermarket companies making a shorter axle... but short a-arms... :ermm:

Luecker
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I can maybe see aftermarket companies making a shorter axle... but short a-arms... :ermm: [/B]

Aftermarket companies will come out with narrower a-arms.

I would like to see 1/2 taken off each side and run 4-1 offset wheels so the front is 46" wide.

Most trail riding the width won't be an issue as it is still narrower than a utility quad with oversize tires.

XC racing is where the width makes more of a difference since some of the trees are only 48" apart.

trx400exxracer
10-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Well real MX racers will change the suzukis a-arms and shocks anyway I am assuming. So I just dont know why they couldnt make it where it would be good for an avg rider on XC or MX. Cannondale already tried to specialize and look where it sent them. Not arguing or anything I am just stating a point.....Anyone that races XC or MX seriously wont keep there a-arms or shocks stock. Just my .02
I heard that Doug gust and Jerimiah Jones were supposed to race them stock with their shocks set up for them

Toadz400
10-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
I think I would know what he thinks a little more than you would. I would not come on and quote what he said if it was Bullshi*. Oh I forgot, all of you are making your comments about some pictures and seem to know more than the guys who have ridden it.:blah:

OWNED!!!:blah:

Now where's some of those pics?:p

Evana13
10-17-2005, 06:51 PM
All you xc guys need to stfu and let us mx guys have a quad for once. :mad:

Sick0
10-20-2005, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdwxv3
[B]I honestly hope the suspension is better than any aftermarket. I am not making any assumptions about the new suzuki. I am just glad it is finally here. My only point is (unless the suspension is as good as Doug Gust allegedly said it was) I just dont think it is to smart to cater more to the mx or xc crowd. Most amaturs enjoy to do both mx and xc. Unfortunatly if you have a mx prepped quad you cant rided woods. However if you have a xc prepped quad you can still ride some mx.

And us Mx guy have been dealing with this for a long time. the YFZ and 450r are better setup for woods racing than mx in stock trim. But now the lower class MX'er can buy a quad , make it legal and race the thing and do good. Its about time.

SRH
10-23-2005, 10:21 AM

not true, the suzuki is the first step towards eliminating buying front ends etc

popo
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Evana13

Maybe you need to STFU...

jdwxv3
10-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH
not true, the suzuki is the first step towards eliminating buying front ends etc

I sure hope you are right. Aftermarket suspension, a-arms and swingarms, are far too expensive for most people. A lot of racers suspension cost almost as much as the quad they bought off the show room floor. The Ars-Fx set up for XC will cost a person $5,200.00 it is a little crazy. I guess you get what you pay for, I just hope suzuki's quad is as good as all the hype. That would be awesome. I just can't belive it until I see it. I have just heard it to much in the last couple years. I will have my fingers crossed, if it is as good as they say aftermarket companies may have to step up there game and lower there prices at the same time or just go down hill. I guess only time will tell.

rummerd
10-28-2005, 11:14 AM
you know what, there sure are a lot of mx prepped quads in the woods for all these people who are saying you can't ride a certain quad in a certain place? How about someone knowledgeable answering this question. IN the GNCC, is there a limit on the width of a quad? I know the MX quads are limited by the rules. As far as this new suzuki, the duners are going to snap these things up. The desert racers and riders, same thing. In S Cal and Arizona, these things are gonna sit on the showroom floor about 3 seconds before they get sold. Both of my machines are "mx prepped" with 20" rear tires and 21" fronts, Handguards, and full skids being the only non "mx" equipment. Both are long travel and have ZPS or whatever axis calls it. Can you imagine how disappointing it is to find out I can't ride them in the woods anymore?

trx400exxracer
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
you know what, there sure are a lot of mx prepped quads in the woods for all these people who are saying you can't ride a certain quad in a certain place? How about someone knowledgeable answering this question. IN the GNCC, is there a limit on the width of a quad? I know the MX quads are limited by the rules. As far as this new suzuki, the duners are going to snap these things up. The desert racers and riders, same thing. In S Cal and Arizona, these things are gonna sit on the showroom floor about 3 seconds before they get sold. Both of my machines are "mx prepped" with 20" rear tires and 21" fronts, Handguards, and full skids being the only non "mx" equipment. Both are long travel and have ZPS or whatever axis calls it. Can you imagine how disappointing it is to find out I can't ride them in the woods anymore?

The duners would get a banshee, 250r, Raptor660 and 700,450r, yfz450, and other quads before thay get the ltz

and about riding mx quads in the woods a true mx quad would have 4-ply tires take an mx quad to stelle creek GNCC and it would be toast as far as tires an such

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 02:59 PM

I'm not getting into a pissing match with anyone. If you think your "Mx" quad can go in the woods, come to one of the MHSC races. You will be wedged in between so many trees and rocks you will cry. I am knowledgable about XC I know that my 450R stock width is as wide as I wanna be. I am sure the Suzuki will fit in very well in the Dunes and the MX track. That is great but a very large market of trail riders are left behind. I really really dont care anymore. I am glad it is coming out and I hope it works out great for everyone....I really do. Later, Josh

trx400exxracer
10-28-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm not getting into a pissing match with anyone. If you think your "Mx" quad can go in the woods, come to one of the MHSC races. You will be wedged in between so many trees and rocks you will cry. I am knowledgable about XC I know that my 450R stock width is as wide as I wanna be. I am sure the Suzuki will fit in very well in the Dunes and the MX track. That is great but a very large market of trail riders are left behind. I really really dont care anymore. I am glad it is coming out and I hope it works out great for everyone....I really do. Later, Josh

yeah rummered if you really want to race a real woods track come on out to Wadely,GA
your quad wouldn't be able to make into the first turn of the woods because I am bangin trees left and right and my xc 400ex is stock lenghth

rummerd
10-28-2005, 06:44 PM
All I am saying is that there will be a huge market for this new machine. I firmly believe the the XC segment of our sport that requires a narrow quad is just as small as any other form of racing. Its like saying, hey, bring your XC machine up to Ashtabula and put it on our TT course and see how good you do. You will roll it in the first corner! But, for the 90 % of sport quads out there that do not race in a sanctioned event, I would bet that the majority of the owners have them wide, or wish they could afford to make them wider with long travel and good shocks. I don't know what the OTD price is on the new Zuki, but I am sure that they will sell them all. I think that the one thing most people change on a quad is the tires, usually because the OEM ones are not very good. I have 21" fronts and 20" rears with full skids. That works for me. If I was racing XC, I would obviously not run this setup. I am pretty sure that a pro could take this quad(if it works as good as Zuk says it will) and win on it. I am sure that it will be more than competative out of the box, and I predict you will be seeing a lot of these machines at the dunes, tracks and trails all over.

jdwxv3
10-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I use 21" fronts and 20" rears and I race XC:D . I just hope this dang thing is as good as everyone thinks, If so it will be awesome even if it is as wide as a truck:eek2:

racerxxgncc
11-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Evana13
Since when is every quad ever made a out of the box xc racer. I have never raced a quad with stock a-arms, or shocks, linkage, tires, rims, stem, ect......I have been to the nationals and other that the STOCK class I would say 90-95% even in "C" class have either aftermarket shocks, a-arms or both. So why do think every machine ever made is for xc? I think its great the suzuki has made this machine with the mx'ers in mind, maybe honda or yamaha will do the same for xc that is capable of making claims that Bill Ballance or Chris Borich will race there machine stock. Don't you see this is good for everybody who's ever thrown a leg over a quad. But don't bit$ch because we have all been in the same boat for WAY too long, having to drop 15-20k into a race bike to be competive at the nationals. Everybody should give suzuki a hand for raising the bar again. This is good for everybody!!!!!!

ill_lil_romey
11-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I love the fact that I can now buy a quad, change the filter and pipe, add nerfs and a tether, and plates and go race. DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED GUYS ARE OF SPENDING 2,500$ + ON ONLY A FRONT END? Not to mention 350$ for an axle. Stop the whinning man this big step in the industry only makes sense. Take and buy a z400 and mod to woods race or buy narrow arms and axel. Man, some guys are really PO'd to see things from the side of the street that MX'ers have been on for 16 years!

rummerd
11-03-2005, 04:55 PM
and the duners and the desert racers, and......

CannondaleRider
11-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but....

Cannondale already tried to specialize and look where it sent them.

The didn't go bankrupt because they specialized, they did have some reliability problems with the MOTORS, but the motors were the exact same from the lowest level Cannibal, to the nicest Moto. Only changes in Pipes and Maps were made. The "Specialized" Parts on the Moto, Blaze, or even the Glamis were great, not a problem at all.

They went bankrupt because they tried as hard as they could to help all of there customers that had problems. Could you call up the main technician at Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki, and say that you RACED your bike(which voids your warranty) and the motor went, and have him try his hardest to rebuild it and get it back to you before the next race, even though you had no warranty.......no... you can't, my brother-in-law did with Cannondale Motorsports though.

If Pegasus would have gave them another few months I bet they would still be around...they were SO SO SO close to perfecting their machines:(

----------------------------------------------

How is a Roll Design A Arm going to be better or provide more travel? It may be stronger, but that is it. How is an Elka shock with SSD going to provide more travel and the stock shock is going to just make it closer to bottoming?

Roll Design can build A-Arms with more travel, or better leverage ratios. Just because Suzuki calls it Long Travel, doesn't mean thats the most travel you can get out of a front end.

Even if the stock shocks have the EXACT same travel as say...Elka Elite Quad Rates...the stockers don't have High and Low Speed adjustability, nor the SSD/Quad Rate.

Also, about you saying the SSD would just make it closer to bottoming. Yeah, the front end may be closer to the ground....but what does that mean...A lower Center of Gravity, which means you can take turns even faster then before. Plus, what happens when you become airborne...the shocks top out, so now you have the full shock travel as the so called "perfect" stock shocks, plus the SSD for the lower CG, the Quad Rate for a much smoother ride overall, and the extreme adjustability of an Elite.

LT-R riders will not stay stock.

----------------------------------------

Originally posted by trx400exxracer
The duners would get a banshee, 250r, Raptor660 and 700,450r, yfz450, and other quads before thay get the ltz

I can understand the Banshee, 250R, Raptor 660 and 700 parts of that sentence, because many duners(mainly the hill shooters) seem to think either 1) The Banshees the best because its the only twin 2-stroke, or 2) They think "the more CC's, the better the bike must be"

BUT, I don't understand you saying they would get a YFZ450 before the LT-R...what advantage would a YFZ have that an LT-R would not. The LT-R would sling sand better then a YFZ for sure...better throttle response, more power(if the rumors are true), not to mention the better suspension(most likely)

Toadz400
11-29-2005, 04:53 PM
Great post CannondaleRider, I believe you hit all the points very well.