PDA

View Full Version : 12 Hours of America

Johnny & Monica
10-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Are you going ? We had big plan`s won free entry fee from the Kahoka Mo. 6hours An with fuel prices The 17 hour drive an The last Iowa series race an not wanting to miss Ironman An no Money Has helped play a factor.We`ll be here rooting on are favorite teams an hope to get results thru out the day.We wish it was mid nov. could be more interesting with cold an snow making it more of a challenge .An would have a few weeks to get ready after reg. series end. Ia. an Mo. series both end the week before Ironman which is a week before 12 hours of America.

Shawn H
10-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Going

Flying to Pa so only 45 minutes of drive time from airport to track:cool:

Me Jen, Christian, Jason,Jessica,Jerry and Fawn.Should be a fun time.Plan on hitting the Hersheys chocalate factory to fattten up a little:eek2:

DJJ450r
10-06-2005, 06:37 PM
i have free entry to it from kahoka too, we won the 13-15 class but we shoulda raced B or A class, we are going to the ironman instead 12 hours is to long for me

Johnny & Monica
10-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes I rember you guys kicked butt My daugther Taylor 11 at the time raced a 2 man team with Bradley Burrows .It sucks to miss the 12 hours this year it really bum`s me out we had high hopes all year an the free entry . Maybe be more prepared next year.Hoping they have a good turn out . An good luck to all who are lucky enougth to attened.

burrows
10-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Yea Johnny it is a bummer. But maybe we can all get together and do something. If Michael could of gotten that 3rd rider for the pro class we would be loading the trailer. But he knew it would be rough with him and Zac so hopefully next yr. To bad though you guys never heard anything about your free entry to the industry class. Then next yr maybe Taylor and Bradley can do their thing in the Jr. Class. I hope it will be closer to us next year. :( :( mommab

Shawn H
10-10-2005, 07:00 AM
I didnt have a team up until 3 weeks ago.

I would have ran Pro class

Johnny & Monica
10-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Yea Johnny it is a bummer. But maybe we can all get together and do something. If Michael could of gotten that 3rd rider for the pro class we would be loading the trailer. But he knew it would be rough with him and Zac so hopefully next yr. To bad though you guys never heard anything about your free entry to the industry class. Then next yr maybe Taylor and Bradley can do their thing in the Jr. Class. I hope it will be closer to us next year. :( :( mommab

When`s Johnny Maples do his yearly ride the first part of Nov. ?Maybe will come up an do some riding the weekend of the 12 hours. Sure would like to go if to watch Tom Pentergast said I could ride over with him.At least I could call you guy`s with up dates an poop in Shawns boots :devil: I`ll probably stay here thougth.

Shawn H
10-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Poop in my boots:mad:

You should go you could hold my spare gloves and goggles for me lmao......:p

Johnny & Monica
10-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey I`m a team player I could put some sticky in your gloves to help you keep them on huh :devil:

QuadRacer041
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
ill be there its only a 2.5 hour drive for us.

jlhughes750
10-10-2005, 01:21 PM
1 hour from me!:devil:

lets make the best of it!!!next year we may have to drive 25+ hours again!!.............and we will!!!:D :macho

Johnny & Monica
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
1 hour from me!:devil:

lets make the best of it!!!next year we may have to drive 25+ hours again!!.............and we will!!!:D :macho

Heck I say it`ll stay there more than likely The people up in Ia. an John P done had to many bad words passed back an forth which is to bad :( I would love to come an race it an would be worth the ride But Me an my 2 kids done raced 20+ races this year an I been threw the crank of a yfz an a 450r already this year An my kids both are tied for 1st an coming down to last race in FortDODGE this coming weekend an both have there trannys apart on there trx90`s waiting on parts to be overnigthed.So trust me it aint the drive there it`s the money We over spent this year :ermm: Or would be rigth there with you guy`s We raced the 6 hour in texas an Mo. this year an missed 1 of the 3 they had in Iowa I dont mind driving dont think I`m sniveling because I`m not . We`ll be rigth here waiting on updates cheering everyone on unless I ride out with Pentergast.

Meek
10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I will be ther in the B class on a Blaster

Rico
10-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I'll be there.

I"m watching Jhughes cooler of yeungling while he races. Anyone else that needs a cooler guard please send me a PM...:cool:

jb500ex
10-10-2005, 04:04 PM
i will be their in the vet class

Pappy
10-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Im going now that Jhughes offered me $50 to gaurd his cooler:devil: (from Rico:cool: )

whats the web site for this race?

450r51
10-10-2005, 05:27 PM
were gonna try to make a team. how many ppl can be on a team, and does the quad u ride have to be a production quad.

tprender
10-10-2005, 05:43 PM
http://d1562505.u62.isoaxishosting.com/Default.aspx
Here is the website with all of the info. No there are no production classes. It is kind of run what you got if you fit the class. Max of 3 people on a team with one quad for a full 12 hours.
What are you going to have in the cooler? I might just have to find it and check it out. Got to see if it is legal contents, if not might have to impound it for inspection later.

jlhughes750
10-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Im going now that Jhughes offered me $50 to gaurd his cooler:devil: (from Rico:cool: )

whats the web site for this race?

that should be fun...its a really big cooler so I asked Harlen to help out to!;) .........Pappy u remember DanK right?? He's not to partial to strangers around the cooler.. or in our pits for that matter!!:devil:
We'll keep a leash on him till its time to ride:devil: we might be safe??:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
10-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Tommorow last day for sign up . Anything after will cost 20% more ouch 200.00 extra for the pro-class late entrys So hurry an sign up.