PDA

View Full Version : powerband

Juggalo
10-03-2005, 07:29 PM
i saw powerband had a laptop computer for sale and i said i was interested. the next day i had a PM in my box from 400exrider707 saying not to buy from him because he was a scam artist. boy i wish i had listened to him!! i had no problem contacting powerband before he got my money. in fact he would email me every day wondering where the money was but i told him it was on the way (it took longer to get to him than normal cuz i sent the money order over labor day weekend...yes it was that long ago). once he got it i never heard from him again even tho i sent him numerous e-mails. finally i threatened to call the cops on him and magically i got an e-mail from him saying the computer had "just broke" (yeah right) and he was trying to fix it. i told him to send me my money back and he still hasn't. i got his phone number and even talked to his dad (or at least somebody saying hes his dad) a couple times...they keep saying they're gonna send it but i havent got it yet and its over a month later!! supposedly the dad broke his leg and thats why he hasnt sent the money back but even with a broken leg how hard is it to find somebody to run to the bank for you? gimmie a break. nobody buy anything from this scam artist. they will be hearing from their local police station later this week...im tired of this. mail fraud is a felony my friend

Juggalo
10-03-2005, 07:43 PM
heres a link to the other guy he ripped off

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178014

400exrider707
10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. I HATE SCUMBAGS!!! After the incident with him and the one with yamablaster24 who is also a liar, I have pretty much lost all faith in buying parts on here unless the person has over 2000 posts and has a reputation on here. It sux that there are still dirtballs out there that have nothing better to do than rip honest people off.

Juggalo
10-04-2005, 05:17 PM
i know man..god i feel like an idiot for not listening to you! luckly i did get my money back today! 6 weeks later but hey at least i got it. that kids whole family is a bunch of dirtbags.

400exrider707
10-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i know man..god i feel like an idiot for not listening to you! luckly i did get my money back today! 6 weeks later but hey at least i got it. that kids whole family is a bunch of dirtbags.

I never got the hubs that I needed, luckily my buddy works at a machine shop so he custom made some for me. So now I have to buy him some beer. Either way powerband is a fishy character.