PDA

View Full Version : mind blown

m_townsgreatest
10-03-2005, 05:38 PM
aright well none of you care but i need to vent

back when my uncle was in his teens he got into crystal meth nd started doin not good things.well he went to jail for 8 years.well he got out nd got back on his feet nd was doin really good.he got married opened up his own auto repair shop nd was makin good money nd everyone thought he bettered himself.well his wife cheated on him.well he's been goin crazy over that.he's been havin bad times with work. IDK what made him do it but he started doin coke.he was really high on coke nd had a run in with the cops.well he is a-wall and no one knows where her's at.he now has a warrant out for his arrest. my sister lived with him out there and the police had a search warrant on his house and now she has nowhere to live.IDK where he is or what he's doing but i hope he gets hit ***** straight cuz he was doing really good.

Pappy
10-03-2005, 05:41 PM
atleast you see what doing drugs and marrying a slut can do to you!

m_townsgreatest
10-03-2005, 05:53 PM
nahh i dont mess with that ish...none of it

wilkin250r
10-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Everybody has a purpose in life, even if it's just to serve as a bad example.

SRH
10-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
atleast you see what doing drugs will end up taking you..... no way pappy... this is the result of the slut he married

Pappy
10-03-2005, 07:04 PM
ok ill edit it:eek:

m_townsgreatest
10-03-2005, 07:13 PM
well she wa cool nd nice as ever but idk she tried telling him that she thought they had a mutual agreetment to have sex w/ other ppl. nd he told her if he wanted that he wouldnt have married her *****