PDA

View Full Version : 250R 70% assembled-everything needed to complete!CHEAP!

lil400exman
10-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Alright guys heres the list of everything I have for the 250R and I will let it go for 2500 dollars.

This quad is clean. I built it from scratch so it doesnt have a title but I have the VIN on the engine and frame so you can produce a title. I will provide a bill of sale for the buyer of the quad. I am not a thief. I am just selling my quad and giving someone a good deal!

-88 250R frame PC'ed by tony Kellner with full gusset kit.
-Laeger steering stem-chrome is in perfect shape. I would give it a 10.
-2004 Lonestar Swingarm in Black great shape. Never used!
-Ct aluminum airbox. Good shape,comes with NEW K&N Filter with outerwears filter wrap and outerwears lid.
-Whole mess of filters and K&N filtercharger kit.
-Uni Foam Filter
-Port job by C-leigh racing. This top-end is amazing. It will run with the best of them. I guarntee it! The cylinder was built exactly for my engine and pipe.This top-end is for experinced riders ONLY!
-PEP limited MASS front shocks with compression adjust and rezzies.
-stock rear shock (sold my PEP re rebuild)
-FMF pipe (old style fatty,exact same as ESR trx5 pipe, very nice!)
-Tons of tires and rims. Full set of razrs (90% left) on GREAT OEM rims. plus OHTSU's and spider tracs and whatever else I have. If I own it you get it.
-OEM airbox in great shape.
-Gripper seat with great foam. Just re-covered. Also have a red 250R seatcover.
-Stock front shocks.
-New Brakes all around with +2 Lines. New honda pads all around too.
-Renthal CR high bend bars.
-Boysen Rad valve with new Carbon Fiber reeds. This is the old style Boysen which is the same as the FTZ super intake. Its really good.
-Full electrical system.
-Pro-design killswtich. It needs wired in.
88 bottom end. This bottom end is in great shape. It was just went through and everything SHOULD have alot of life left. Bearings were replaced recently etc. its a solid bottom end.
-AC propegs,bumper,and belly skid.
-Black Maier plastics.
-OEM radiator in good shape.
-Master cylinders work well on the machine too.
I have tons of boxes on OEM and aftermarket parts that will comes with the machine.

This machine is in great shape and is partially assembled. I would say it is at 70%. I have fell AGAIN on hard times and need some quick cash. This quad is an eye catcher and would make someone a sweet steed. Its fast and I put the best of everything I could afford. It is a pickup item only. I am in middletown ohio zip:45044 . Which is 30 minutes north of cinci Ohio.

Everything at this price is a STEAL! I didnt list everything I have here because i cant reemember all I have. I have atleast 8 grand in this quad. I will help you load up and if I can help you I will. I am not out to dump off crap to someone. I just need cash.

I may meet if the distance isnt too far.

I have pictures of the quad and quad only. Not all the parts. I welcome you to look it all over.;)

TRFOXX
10-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Send pics to trfoxx@aol.com
Im just up the road from you!

lil400exman
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by TRFOXX
Send pics to trfoxx@aol.com
Im just up the road from you!

I dont have any pictures of the parts. I do have 1 of the quad but I will send that. I will PM you my number. I dont think you will be disappointed!:D

lil400exman
10-03-2005, 11:10 PM
bump

lil400exman
10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
This is a deal. The quad does sit on its own weight and I will get pictures of everything this weekend. It is really nice. The bearings throughout the whole machine are new. Its solid and this is a heck of deal. The frame gusseting and powdercoat cost me almost grand alone! my loss your gain everyone. This is honestly one of the best deals on this site!

The engine is in the quad,steering all setup,brakes installed,radiator installed (no coolant yet though) and the airbox and what not is on.The BRAND NEW propegs are on, the AC bumper+grab bar is on, the skidplates are waiting to be put on. The quad has everything except the chain and a few bolts here and there. I know that if you look enough you would find almost everyone in one of the boxes!

great deal!!!!!

bk92
10-09-2005, 08:58 PM
i can giv 250 but i liv in jersey

kicker696
10-10-2005, 04:23 AM
any trades, i have a 2000 400ex that i would trade you

clean250R4-sale
10-10-2005, 09:33 AM
check your PM's...

Dr89
10-10-2005, 07:49 PM
send whatever pics you have to acinc_03@hotmail.com

i am only bout 2 and a half hours south of you and i travel through cincinatti to northern indiana quite frequently so pick up would be very possible.

cool 300ex
10-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Email me pics yamaha350banchee@yahoo.com also what are you looking to get out of it?

bk92
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
email pics crazyquader92@msn.com