PDA

View Full Version : banshee?

(T) (L) (U)
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
ok heres my dilema im stuck between keeping the 250x or selling it for a banshee so if you guys/girls could give me some info on the banshhee it would be greatly appreciated ..................peace

Mxjunkie
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
I love my shee, I'd take one over a 250x any day of the week ( I had an 87 250x )

They make good all around bikes, I love mine wouldnt trade it for anything :devil:

MR.BIG
10-14-2005, 10:31 AM
It depends on the type of riding you are going to be doing! Tight woods and trails 250x. Fields, dunes, fast riding Banshee.

flip73
10-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Banshees rip, a stock one (if there is such a thing) will destroy a 250x, no matter what you do to it. However, like Mr. BIG said, you really need to look at where you're riding. If the trails are tight, you'll have your hands full on a Banshee. You'll need to be reasonable experienced to safely ride one as well, they can get away from you pretty easily. There are endless mods you can do to make them pretty good for any type of riding, including trails. I ride a Banshee and have it set up for trails, love it.

Also, don't discount the performance of a used 400EX. They are awesome on the trails. You can get them already piped & jetted, suspensions done, and other mild mods pretty cheap. I ride with a guy who has a bone stock 400ex, my modded Banshee prob has almost twice the HP but you can only go so fast on a trail. We ride great together, neither is faster on our trails. Just something to consider.

Mxjunkie
10-17-2005, 08:10 AM
you can go big on banshees... :devil: