PDA

View Full Version : Team Industries Axles

QuadJunkies
10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
I havent heard ALOT about them, but what I have heard was good... Anyone have personal experince with there axles/durability/customer Service?? Also, what axles do they offer, pricing decent??

Fred55
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Predators come stock with them, Duncan racing used them all year on their mx bikes.

QuadJunkies
10-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Fred55
Predators come stock with them, Duncan racing used them all year on their mx bikes.
I didnt know that the stocker on a Predator was a Team Axle.... :eek2: NEVER had a problem with it ...

Fred55
10-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah i never had a problem with mine on my old predator, and i cant ever recall seeing anybody break a predator axle.

fasterz
10-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Ive never heard one bad thing about them, Joe at JRD is trying to push them, i remeber him tellin me all about them and how no one was breaking them. I did see one break before but that was one and i think it was pat brown. He cased real bad on a jump at etown. Ive seen sooo many other axles break though so it doesnt make it look bad at all to me for one to break. 1 problem is that you have to use aftermarket hubs.

QuadJunkies
10-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by fasterz
Ive never heard one bad thing about them, Joe at JRD is trying to push them, i remeber him tellin me all about them and how no one was breaking them. I did see one break before but that was one and i think it was pat brown. He cased real bad on a jump at etown. Ive seen sooo many other axles break though so it doesnt make it look bad at all to me for one to break. 1 problem is that you have to use aftermarket hubs. Really?? Well, then that startsgetting a little spendy..!! :scary: whats an axle run??? Anyone know??

fasterz
10-03-2005, 04:51 PM
I belive with the TEAM hubs its around $600