PDA

View Full Version : South philly races

fasterz
10-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Any one go to the south philly street races down by the airport? its so f'ing awsome, amazing cars. Its funy when the cops come they just drive around with lights on and everyone follows each other to the next spot and just keep switching spots when the cops come but they dont even care they just drive by with lights on. Some really really nasty cars down there i sugguest you go! to get there get off at the essington exit off of 95 and make a right on essington st. keep going down that road as far as the hess and you should see the crowd somewhere if u keep driving on that road becuase eventually they come to the hess staion to race. Theres cars everywhere so its not hard to find the races, just follow the pack.

culookn
10-02-2005, 10:27 PM
i havent been their since high school. wheni used to go they used to bring out the choppers and chase everyone out.

LTZ400rider
10-02-2005, 10:33 PM
i was there last saturday but i left early. i been there a few times i seen sweet mustangs 5.0 saleens cobras, then supras rx7s lead sleds riced out chitty cars trans ams etc. its awesome but people r retarded and dont think down there. first u go to the hess on 61st street by the hess off passyunk, then u go to holstein by essington then front street and u just keep goin back and forth.

one time i went down the cops came and some trans am did a u-turn so the cop flashed his lights and chased him, 5 min later at a red light i see the trans am flyin down the hill, goes in the turnin lane next to us flies thru the flight sideways, 2 seconds later a cop comes. it was such a rush to see a high speed chase it was like real tv.

i think im goin up this weekend since i just got a nice camera

btw where r u from? do u post on z400central? im me LBCsublime9