PDA

View Full Version : Parker Valley pre race report chat..

gump
10-02-2005, 06:04 PM
had to work, but got off at 3 and allmost made it there for the start, but as i pulled off the paved road i seen a cloud of dust and i knew it was on !!!!! I love to watch you boys and girls, but there aint nothing like riding with yall.. so let's hear some tails, but not where ya finished untill Bonnie does the race report !!
didn't get any woods pic, due to my late arrival and just plain tired, but got some nice mx pics !!!!!
:D

gump
10-02-2005, 06:23 PM
here's jeff's good looking wife and our beer friendly friend ricky waiting for jeff to come skying through..... :D
not to mention hunter, jeffs baby girl at the bottom of the pic...

gump
10-02-2005, 06:31 PM
******** reporter Brooks out trying to give a race report for our rival website.. but why does it have to be a rival ?? can't we all just get along ?? thanks for showing up and supporting the mideast brooks !!!!!!!! but i'm calling you out, fallston loser wears the others t-shirt at the last race !!!!!!

Jake99
10-02-2005, 07:04 PM
congrats to jeff for smoking my arse.I 2 waz a bit late. Was a bit mean going up thru the dust in search of the game. Sometimes makin no speed at all couldnt c nuttin.

holeshot19
10-02-2005, 07:11 PM
dude just sucker passed me with less than a 1/2 mile left in the race i found out one thing a 450r will not climb over a v force, but if i cant win it, then my partner deserves to win i guess it like takeing one for the team. i wanted to race the a class next race but looks like jason is going to make me run the rest of the races and settle this vet championship to the end of the season.

gump
10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
excuse me eddie but jason smoked your arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i seen it.. when someone wooo's you get out of the way.. on the up side, jason said you were pretty quick getting out of his way.... :devil:

450r35
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I was behind Eddy for 2 laps waiting on the mistake and I finally got it. Thanks Eddy. Next time dont follow the v force. Gump thats right I smoked his arse.:macho :scary:

Wild man#410
10-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Sunday was perfect with overcast sky's,except for all that dang dust...I'm glad they was atleast wetting the track,because you couldn't see nuffing in the woods...I'm with Jake I was riding as fast as I could see,and sometimes making no speed at all...:D

Jake99
10-03-2005, 08:04 PM
19 I've been thru this speech with jason now you.Dont you know that you are pretty fast,dont get passed much.What the hell are you doing pulling over that close to the end of a race.You got to KNOW who it is nig.You and jw championship is tighter than ticks.Yall we be talking about next year the exact mistake that determines it.I know on the last lap you tired and cant handle no bs from behind,but make yourself ignore it.If somebody REALLY needs to get around you ,,you will know it. Jason is on a misson. DO you know what dat means?I saw it when he he pass me at the rock house.He looked good.I heard him and didnt give nothing.He's taking care of business.It's to you to stop it.Now you take of business......stay in the middle..........................Papa snake.........
ps when somebody is behind you thats their prob. not yours...he banged on me plenty last year,I wouldn't even look at em.That was his problem.Ask him.Ole chad hawn said it one time.They got to follow me a while and earn it before i get over.Remember DAT..Dont think all the lite shines on the pros.We get some of the lite too in the mideast.Yall are special and a lot of us are biting our finger nails to da end two....Papa snake agin99-12

holeshot19
10-03-2005, 08:35 PM
im going to enroll in the snake 99 rideing school so you can teach me those moves that u would fell guilty todo to those senior guys, by the way im old enough to race with you guys

Jake99
10-03-2005, 08:46 PM
I was on a misson last year. Trying to not get embarest by yall a riders. Which is what you are. The old fat row could use you next year.I been trying to keep up some respect back there. So come on and help out.We got one trying get up in my bidness.I believe he gonna be right for next year.Thinking about dieting again way he's acting...Papa snake

Jake99
10-03-2005, 08:58 PM
This is the first time i got on here talk like i got some sense.Excuse me.

Wild man#410
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
:D

Jake99
10-03-2005, 09:18 PM
If you can follow anybody for two laps,that means one thing.You are faster.Dont wait for a mistake you might not get it.But stay very close. THe mistake could be little but enough.Anybody can be moved if nessacery.Keep your friends close but keep your enemys closer.Eddie its time to get on a misson..Aint nothing gone be in the way den.

BROOKS
10-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by gump
but i'm calling you out, fallston loser wears the others t-shirt at the last race !!!!!!

????? Did I read that right???? Gump what are you thinking? I ride a ute, it's a lose, lose for you. If you beat me, so what, you beat a ute, If I beat you, you got beat by a ute, lol. Whats in it for you? I could care less about what T-shirt I wear. Now if you really want to challenge me put some Beer on the line. :D

gump
10-04-2005, 08:06 AM
we'll find you a real quad... if we put beer on the line one of us is gonna get hurt !!!!! :D

Jake99
10-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Gump thanks for all the coverage.But I dont think its based on love or high performance.When somebody gets thier first win its very special.And usually another not too far away.CONGRATS again to Jeff.I was coming but couldnt see.Put one into a hay bale(sorry) and another into a tree(sorry agin)at the swamp.Buren thanks for the swamp we needed that!Good to see buzzard show out!!!(Shawn Franklin)and Bean.19 u got 1 pt.-------------gonna figure (burnt mill) bye bye MR. pt. SO that leaves 2 races.Now how we gonna figure them 2?Its time for you mister to get ona MISSON!!!SO stay in the middle,stay on the gas,dont look back,and dont let em see you bleed.Mr.Bighead I would like to see ya do it again except this time I wanna be with you the whole time. I wanna pretend i'm Jason Walker and gonna test your nerves with my bumper.Him and Buzzard specialize in nerve checking.You just worry the front.I'm gonna cover the back.It be a hoot. If I can.19 I got down for an emergency app. at the driving school.If you could just relax those nads we could get jumping and save that pt. when you come dine here.Papa snake99-12