PDA

View Full Version : Jimmie Johnson is a idiot!!

redlineranger
10-02-2005, 02:04 PM
im watchin this talladega race and not even 100 laps into the race yet theres been 3 pile up's

jimmie johson turned elliott sadler around but blamed dale jr for hittin him into sadler..... thats bull****.... even the commentator wally dallenbach said"jimmie johnson needs to watch the video cus Jr never hit him"........ good news though is johnson has been in 3 other wrecks, so at least he wont win...f-ing ******* jimmie johnson:mad:

lumpy300
10-02-2005, 03:36 PM
yes he is an idiot, racing like that way too early. if i had paid big bucks to go to that race, i would have been pissed. he's been getting away with alot of crap this year, so they probably won't do anything to him anyways.

RaptorRacer45
10-02-2005, 05:00 PM
That Race RULED! Seein Kyle Petty Determined to cross the line at the end was the greastest part, i better never hear that hes not determined about Racing anymore! anyway Rigs and Mikey flippin, Johnson wreckin and all....Man everyday i love Nascar more and more, thats why im goin 2 Nascar Tech in the 1st place:D

4oorider
10-02-2005, 05:31 PM
who won? i didnt watch the end

redlineranger
10-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 4oorider
who won? i didnt watch the end

suprisingly dale jarret....... if u watched the pre race show he proclaimed these words: " im gone be a back packer all day, but trust me when i tell u you'll see me there with 5 to go.......im glad to see someone different win though, the whole tony stewart and roush racing dominance is getting old

by the way jimmie johnson will have no friends at plate races anymore besides his f*ck buddy jeff gordon

newyorkboy
10-02-2005, 07:26 PM
I still would like to know why all you hear from UPS is about there big brown truck but dont race a brown truck in nascar truck series.I can say that I never saw a UPS car.