PDA

View Full Version : Look wut I found

Scott-300ex
10-02-2005, 02:01 PM
This is the advantage of driving threw town at midnight. Me and my friend saw this sign that fell off the post, so I'm like, "You know wut this means, we gotta take it." Cuz i take a lot of stuff, and this was handed to me.

We don't know how it got knocked off, the rivets didn't hold to well. Wind, a tractor arm off a seed wagon, we still can't figure it out. The sign is actually huge though. N MARKET ST. is the main street in our town, I didn't even know wut the other street is, but I won't forget now, im ganna hang it from the cieling from the nooses i make.

Theres some more of my collection, no parking signs, mushroomhead sign i took from the concert, and hardees numbers which i get take them all the time.

Now I'm not the people that go out and steal stop signs and stuff cuz i think thats stupid.

400ex28
10-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I have a stop sign :devil:

standardryder
10-02-2005, 02:17 PM
:D

400exrules
10-02-2005, 02:18 PM
lmfao

JOEX
10-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
This is the advantage of driving threw town at midnight. Me and my friend saw this sign that fell off the post, so I'm like, "You know wut this means, we gotta take it." Cuz i take a lot of stuff, and this was handed to me.

We don't know how it got knocked off, the rivets didn't hold to well. Wind, a tractor arm off a seed wagon, we still can't figure it out. The sign is actually huge though. N MARKET ST. is the main street in our town, I didn't even know wut the other street is, but I won't forget now, im ganna hang it from the cieling from the nooses i make.

Theres some more of my collection, no parking signs, mushroomhead sign i took from the concert, and hardees numbers which i get take them all the time.

Now I'm not the people that go out and steal stop signs and stuff cuz i think thats stupid.
So, you are admitting that you are a thief:ermm: