PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Autograph foresale, the real deal= check it out

StuckInTheMud
10-02-2005, 09:26 AM
ok well first off my name is shane hinkle, Clarke Hinkle is my great grandfather, i have 2 of his autographs dated from 1985, thought im only selling one, the 1 that is forsale is autographed.....BEST REGARDS BRADLEY'S, CLARKE HINKLE.... i know, you guys are thinking who is the bradley's??? well my moms maiden name was bradley and it was hers at one time and she then passed it on to me when i was born in 1989. well i decided to sell one of them thought im not sure on how much this is worth so the highest bid, IF ACCEPTED WILL GET IT. As stated above, this is not a fake, copy, or reprint of Clarke Hinkle's Signiture. This is the real deal, a book for the 1985 Toronto High School HomeComing. Clarke Hinkle attended Toronto High School, then went to Bucknell University and from there to the Green Bay Packers. Clarke Hinkle Distinguished himself with stellar performances as offensive fullback and defensive linebacker, between 1932 and 1941. Hinkle was the league's leading scorer. He was also a punter with an average of 43.4 yards a kick. Clarke Hinkle's versitility was rewarded in 1964 when he was enshrined in the PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME in Canton, Ohio. On June 24,1985, the Toronto Board Oof those years he won ALL-NFL honors, as he gained 3,860 rushing yards and scored 373 points during his career. In 1938 he was the lef Education voted to rename the Toronto's High School football feild "CLARKE HINKLE STADIUM" in honor of one of the school's most distinguished graduates.

click here to veiw the pics (http://community.webshots.com/user/clutch450r)