PDA

View Full Version : Guys help me...I'm begging you

trict_out
10-01-2005, 11:47 AM
This is a hard decision. I just sold my 300 and its time to move on. Heres the thing, i cant decide between one of the new 450's or a new crotch rocket.what do u think.

FoxRacing81
10-01-2005, 11:49 AM
If it we're me, I'd get the quad. You can only ride the street bike so many places, where as quads you can ride just about anywhere without any speed limit or anything. I think quads are way more fun too.

But, it's not up to me or anyone else, it's your decision.

wvspeedfreak
10-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Tough choice.I have owned both and prefer quads but if you don't have alot of places to ride a quad a streetbike is alot of fun.Be careful on it though............asphalt hurts more :D

hondarider2500
10-01-2005, 11:56 AM
how old are you?

trict_out
10-01-2005, 12:12 PM
im a 19 yr old college student. No im not one of them 13 year old idiots runnin around here.

Mxjunkie
10-01-2005, 12:13 PM
I have more fun on quads then I do out riding bikes with my dad and his friends, its fun and all but speed limits get old and too many *******s on the road that almost plow you

400exrules
10-01-2005, 12:24 PM
roadkill...........or havin fun in the dirt on four wheels?

your choice

bansheeguy77
10-01-2005, 12:32 PM
i would go with the bike...sure quads are fun but unless you have direct land to ride whenever you please and anywhere i would go with the bike...im regretting getting the yfz instead of a 600. a bike you can pick up and go have fun wherever and whenever...plus chicks dig them

400ex28
10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
QUAD

DH400EX
10-01-2005, 12:52 PM
get the 450, its jus now gettin ridin season here, and it will soon be to cold to ride a damn street bike.

trict_out
10-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh man this is so hard. With the release of the zuki 450 and all the new updates of the trx out its hard to decide, A bike would be the cats *** but i have been ridin since i was 4. I was thinkin how much a bike would cost though...you know insurance etc...

trict_out
10-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Also my dad just bought a new harley and it would be awesome to ride with him but he has a new rincon too. And i live on a 280 acre farm with my own track here so ridin space is not a problem.

cjj
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
go with the quad. get a yfz;)

10-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
This is the hardest decision i'v ever had to make, I just sold my 300 and its time to move on. Heres the thing, i cant decide between one of the new 450's or a new crotch rocket. I actually couldnt sleep last night beacuase of this. what do u think.

lol what a hard decision that is.. you must have lived a seriously sheltered life..

get a grip on life, THEN make a decision.

Jesse

trict_out
10-01-2005, 01:09 PM
get the hell out of my thread Dirt Merchant, i was exagerating a little but this is a very hard decision. I think putting myself through college is having a pretty good grip on life a hole.

10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
if you are putting yourself through college, then you should focus on that.. and think about what you would rather be doing in your FREE time.. you say your 19, but you act 12.. everyone on this site is gonna say "get a quad" blahblahblah..

Would you rather be riding a street bike, or a quad.. pick one.. or how bout this.. eleminate the decision totally and save up for both..

Betcha didnt think of that one did ya there buddy ;)

Jesse

10-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
if you are putting yourself through college, then you should focus on that.. and think about what you would rather be doing in your FREE time.. you say your 19, but you act 12.. everyone on this site is gonna say "get a quad" blahblahblah..

Would you rather be riding a street bike, or a quad.. pick one.. or how bout this.. eleminate the decision totally and save up for both..

Jesse

stfu

trict_out
10-01-2005, 02:59 PM
what an ***.

Hon300ex
10-01-2005, 03:47 PM
lol what a hard decision that is.. you must have lived a seriously sheltered life..

get a grip on life, THEN make a decision.

Jesse

a seriously sheltered my ***, hes not a rich spolied brat like u so he doesnt want to waste his money on somthing:mad:

450robot
10-01-2005, 04:01 PM

Jesse

you are a freakin dumbass! sure! thinking about your work is very very important... but you have to have fun once and a while! you just cant sit around with nothing to do when you have no work! your just trying to be an ***

if i were you right now, in college, i would go for the street bike, because you can use it to commute back and forth places, and still have fun on, or keep it in a parking lot overnight, etc. etc. its also less to maintain and clean, because you dont bash the hell out of it through trails, or mud it up... so you can spend more time studying and riding, than cleaning or fixing

a quad imo would be to much of a hassle in college, especially if your room at the college or an off hand appt. because if you have a quad you will no place to put it

just my oppinion

TheFontMaster
10-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
a quad imo would be to much of a hassle in college, especially if your room at the college or an off hand appt. because if you have a quad you will no place to put it

just my oppinion

I was givin the impression that he lives at home, on his partents farm, so there wouldn't be a problem storing the quad. IMO take your dad's bike out for a couple rides, see how you like them compared to quads. You do still have acording to your sig 2 other quads, and the rincon of your dad's that you can ride. But if you have a track, it would be a shame to put it to waiste.:macho

Atkins
10-01-2005, 04:22 PM
I think it completely depends on which you enjoy more. You cant ride your track with a rincon, but you could always take your dads harley out if you get the itch to ride on the road. Also, I wouldnt buy a bike if I didnt have a bunch of friends that ride bikes aswell.

Butters
10-01-2005, 04:31 PM
i would go with a crotch rocket, but that is just because places to ride are getting limited where i live.

trict_out
10-01-2005, 04:52 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid184/p72ec336a6a0438f9c837efe3e4acace2/f28bc438.jpg
Heres dads harley...i dont think i'll be taking it out anytime soon. lol, Thanks for all the opinions i think im gonna go ahead and get an 06 450r so i can persue my racing dream, haha

Atkins
10-01-2005, 04:58 PM
buy an '06 YFZ.

trict_out
10-01-2005, 05:07 PM
lol, give me a good argument and i'll consider it

450robot
10-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
lol, give me a good argument and i'll consider it

dude, dont listen to asswholes who tell you to buy something! somebody will always say that when you tell them your gonna get something, it get so annoying, "no! you should buy this" UGH!

just buy want you want, and what you feel comfortable on

besides, how would he know a yfz is better than a new r, he has probbably never ridden one, nor a new yfz for that fact

redlineranger
10-01-2005, 07:21 PM

Jesse

pull it out of ur a** doctor phil:huh