PDA

View Full Version : Ltz, Kfx, Dvx 400 Cdi - Dyna F/s

300ex73
10-01-2005, 08:19 AM
I have a new Dyna F/S CDI for the LTZ, KFX, DVX 400. It has 4 selectable presets, which are selected from an included switch. I hooked it up to my Z400, and it works flawlessy. A friend left me with the Z400 and the CDI was included, but not installed. I'm selling the Suzuki, and am trying to get rid of some of the stuff that came with it.

The CDI is in mint condition, might be a little dirt on it from when I plugged it in to check it. I still have the warranty card for it, which will be included (the card was never filled out) so you can get the warranty put in your name if you buy it.

I'm asking $300 out of it. I'm including some hardware, and everything that came with the CDI.

300ex73
10-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Still would like to sell this. I could possiby negotiate a little on the price.

Btw, the picture I posted is of the actual CDI I have, not one taken from a webpage. So you can see, this thing is spotless. And when I say it's in near perfect condition, I mean that there is not a single thing wrong with it, electrically or cosmetically.

300ex73
10-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Still for sale. This thing retails for like $400 through Rocky Mountain ATV, and usually goes for $370 on ebay. This unit is in mint condition, and waiting for a buyer.