rear brake hoses

thats about it right now

thanks

rollie
09-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Anyone?:ermm:

rollie
09-30-2005, 09:29 PM
ok ive updated the list because i tore the quad down tonight..

Engine
Air Boot
Air Box
Rear caliper
Rear Brake Lines
Rear Brake Master Cylinder
upper right a-arm(maybe all four at a good price)
Plastic

thanks

quadtrash466
10-01-2005, 01:48 PM
hey I got everything you need except the motor. pm me for more info

YZ400EX
10-01-2005, 11:49 PM
I have a full set of plastic with gas tank and seat..also have airbox and boot..will let this stuff go for CHEAP..Get back to me and let me know if interested..

rollie
10-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
I have a full set of plastic with gas tank and seat..also have airbox and boot..will let this stuff go for CHEAP..Get back to me and let me know if interested..

hey i am VERY interested, how much and any pics???

thanks

rollie
10-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by quadtrash466
hey I got everything you need except the motor. pm me for more info

i could use the rear calipar/brakelines/master cylinder

how much and any pics? thanks

YZ400EX
10-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
hey i am VERY interested, how much and any pics???

thanks

I dont have any pics right now, but may be able to get some soon..the rear fenders were white, but have been painted with krylon fusion paint..everything else has been painted with krylon fusion as well except for the one front fender which is factory black and brand new..They all look very good..The seat has a small rip in it, but not bad at all and includes latch..The airbox is in good shape and is still attached to the rear fenders..Gas tank is perfect..also has gas cap and petcock..Make me an offer..I am sure we can work something out..they arent doing me any good here..Let me know

rollie
10-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
I dont have any pics right now, but may be able to get some soon..the rear fenders were white, but have been painted with krylon fusion paint..everything else has been painted with krylon fusion as well except for the one front fender which is factory black and brand new..They all look very good..The seat has a small rip in it, but not bad at all and includes latch..The airbox is in good shape and is still attached to the rear fenders..Gas tank is perfect..also has gas cap and petcock..Make me an offer..I am sure we can work something out..they arent doing me any good here..Let me know

thanks for the offer but im trying to get away from painted plastic. thats what it has now, thanks though