PDA

View Full Version : 3 friends died in car crash

watts16
09-29-2005, 06:08 PM
video
http://www.week.com/Story.aspx?preview=&type=ln&NStoryID=41565

My 3 friends diedd last night in a car crash. The kid who was driving only had his liscenses for 9 days. I just feel horrible. All of them were straight A students. they all died on impact
story
http://www.week.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=41572 straight A students

4oorider
09-29-2005, 06:21 PM
wow, thats just too bad. sorry for your loss and stay strong

watts16
09-29-2005, 06:29 PM
yea i know during lunch you could hear people cough across the lunch room ususally you cant hear the person next to you

09-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Thats one of the reason's you cant drive with other minor occupants in the car without an 18+ occupant when you have a provisional license.

markk
09-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by chuck wood
Thats one of the reason's you cant drive with other minor occupants in the car without an 18+ occupant when you have a provisional license.

Dont just jump into a thread like this and start bashing people, that is what i hate when people think they are perfect!

Chuck Wood- I can assure that you have done somthings in your life that you wouldnt have done after you thought about it! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, AND ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!!!!!! SPREAD YOU HATRED SOMEWHERE ELSE!

As for you exracer16 if feel your pain. and im sorry to hear about your freinds. Stay strong. And ill see you around, mabey Taylorville again!
markk

LT250Racer609
09-29-2005, 09:36 PM
2 years ago when i was in school something very similar happened and i kno how you feel but i will share my story.....

these kids just left school and it was pouring out so bad that you hydroplanted everywhere...anyways they hydroplanted into the oncomming lane and the car cought on fire and the kid that was driving was severly burned and his friend next to him in the passanger seat was killed on impact....now heres the sad thing about this....

the kid that was killed on impact had a twin brother...same grade and everything

i have never had such a hard time going to school for atleast a month straight because even when u saw the one brother, you automatically pictured the other one

it still hurts today (2 years later) when i see him

LT250Racer609
09-29-2005, 09:38 PM
and to make things worse the mother was a guidence counselor (?) at school

09-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by markk
Dont just jump into a thread like this and start bashing people, that is what i hate when people think they are perfect!

Chuck Wood- I can assure that you have done somthings in your life that you wouldnt have done after you thought about it! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, AND ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!!!!!! SPREAD YOU HATRED SOMEWHERE ELSE!

As for you exracer16 if feel your pain. and im sorry to hear about your freinds. Stay strong. And ill see you around, mabey Taylorville again!
markk

Well I cant say Ive ever killed anyone, laws are laws, you break them, you pay the price.

crday98
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Well I cant say Ive ever killed anyone, laws are laws, you break them, you pay the price. so you think these kids deserved what happened to them because they broke the law? you are an *******!

660rider
09-30-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by LT250Racer609
and to make things worse the mother was a guidence counselor (?) at school

she worked in the deans office

MR.BIG
09-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Well I cant say Ive ever killed anyone, laws are laws, you break them, you pay the price.

If you don't have anything positive to say shut the *uck up, newbie. I am really sorry to hear about your loss I definately know how you feel my best friend died 9-14-05 in a motorcylce accident. You just have to take one day at a time and somedays will be good others will be bad, again I am really sorry to hear stuff like this.

JRDrider22
09-30-2005, 02:08 PM
that sucks to lose 3 friends. i lost one last saturday and never cried so hard in my life yesturday at the funeral. but its time to move on, but not forget.

exboy
09-30-2005, 02:45 PM

dude ur an a** wipe. sorry about ur loss LT250Racer609 .

jdwxv3
09-30-2005, 02:51 PM

I cant belive I just read that. Pretty bold and rude for you to say.

exracer16, sorry to hear about you loss. I still hope to meet you at Park Hills.

watts16
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I cant belive I just read that. Pretty bold and rude for you to say.

exracer16, sorry to hear about you loss. I still hope to meet you at Park Hills.
ya ill be at park hills.

exboy
09-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by exboy
dude ur an a** wipe. sorry about ur loss LT250Racer609 .

my bad i meant exracer

markk
10-03-2005, 04:31 PM

YOUR A D**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doober
10-03-2005, 04:36 PM
sorry to here about your lose, stay strong.

Hondadudeehhhh
10-03-2005, 04:44 PM
a kid at my high school just killed himself last wednesday and a lot of people are just in shock, today was his funeral and it really sank into everyone that he is gone.

Whether you make a bad choice or not teens are teens and we make bad decisions but we learn from them, sadly things like this happen :( R.I.P.