PDA

View Full Version : Pics of all my rides, banshee, truck, motorcycle, 200x atc

icecold_shee
09-29-2005, 01:26 PM
heres are pics of all my rides:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iceman101_tsi/my_photos

Let me know what yall think about the banshee.

2000 Banshee - T5's, Trinity Stage IV coolhead, V-force reeds and spacer, durablue, AC Pro-peg nerfs with heel guards, shaved fronts, YFZ 450 fronts, tcs rear, GYT-R skid plates and more. (Also some pics of the wreck)

My 1995 GMC with 2-4 drop, 17" boyds, billet grill, clear fronts, euro rear, shaved tailgate and rollpan, street scene mirrors, punch 801s, 2 kickers comp 12's

1990 Honda CB-1, 400cc, kerker exhaust, jetted, black with pearl blue flames, bout it.

1985 ATC 200x, sold, extended axle, rest was stock.

Mxjunkie
09-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey how do those yfz shocks work? I want to go that route too!

I think I need some toomeys now too :devil:

icecold_shee
09-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I just installed the mon, havent had the chance to get out to ride em hard, im goin this wknd to murray here in ardmore, had lots of whoops and some small jumps, ill let you know how they are, and yeah, get some t5's, not tr6, sounds awesome, and do well with ported motors, the tr6 from what i hear are just for stock motors

Mxjunkie
09-29-2005, 01:39 PM
I've allways herd how they just bolted up but I've been waiting to see someone whos done it first! Looks awesome, better then buying some works :macho

I blew my stock fronts. Did you buy yours used or new? How much $ if you dont mind me asking.

icecold_shee
09-29-2005, 01:42 PM
they dont bolt right up, grind a lil off the top mount to clear the rezzies, and then grind a lil off the bottom of the shock to clear the mount, it wasnt hard, took bout 40 min for the first shock, being careful not to take to much material, then the other side took bout 20 mins, its worth the money, im goin to try a durablue lowering link with them so that it wil go back to normal ride height, right now it sits an inch and 1/4 higher, hopefully theyll work, then i wont be worried about the ball joint issue, but i havent heard of anyone breakin a ball joint yet, plus if you upgrade to some +2 a arms, these shocks would work great on them

09-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Man I love those pipes! Nice rides too:devil:

icecold_shee
09-30-2005, 03:54 AM
gotta have some bling