PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ONTARIO RIDERS ... Stolen YFZ 450

Quad18star
09-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Two nights ago , my buddy got his 2004 YFZ 450 stolen out of the back of his truck up here in Sudbury . The quad is probably still around town , but there's always the possibility that it's made it's way down south and may be parted out .

It's a blue YFZ 450 with the new style Legacy ATV Graphics ... the one's with the cowgirl on it . His fenders are Kory Ellis cut and he has white number plates with black numbers ... #20 . It also has AC Pro Peg nerfs , and chrome steering stem and Fat bars . He's got holeshot tires all around with beadlock rears and aluminum fronts . GYT-R exhaust .... other than that it's stock . Stock suspension , stock front bumper etc .

If you have any information or see this quad running around , call the cops or email or PM me . GregLarocque644@hotmail.com

I'll try and get pics of it ASAP .

09-29-2005, 12:44 PM
i almost thought you got your quad stolen! :eek2: good luck getting it back man

400exBro
09-29-2005, 01:36 PM
i'll keep an eye out for it...
you may also want to check any up coming races around your area, they may be stupid enough to race it.

i will watch out at the gopher race at the end of oct. Hope he gets it back

P.S. i thought they stole your yfz too.

shano
09-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll keep an eye out greg, who's is it?

Quad18star
09-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
i'll keep an eye out for it...
you may also want to check any up coming races around your area, they may be stupid enough to race it.

i will watch out at the gopher race at the end of oct. Hope he gets it back

P.S. i thought they stole your yfz too.

The races are over up in our part of the province , so if someone wants to race it , it'll be down in your area . This quad is easy to spot ... chrome steering stem and stock front bumper ... rear hipers , aluminum front rims .... Legacy graphics . I believe his stem is bent also .

Shannon ... it's Lionel Roy's quad . I was told it was stolen off Res at Cambrian front out of the back of his truck . Keep an eye out for it , if you guys are riding the Garson pits this weekend .... that's where a LOT of stolen quads end up . Found a few there myself .

DVXchic
09-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I will keep an eye out around here, we deal with alot of people and parts in the area. if anyone trys to pawn yfz parts around here that are similar i will contact you.

a friends girlfriend had her DVX stolen 2 days ago right out of her garage. killed her cat and beat her dog.
What sick *******s.

nacs400ex
09-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Ill keep an eye out for it too. Just curious, Shano is that your cannondale for sale in the super shopper?

shano
09-30-2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Ill keep an eye out for it too. Just curious, Shano is that your cannondale for sale in the super shopper?

Yes it is, Im getting rid of my race quad, need a truck.

And im heading out to garson this weekend, Ill have to eyes wide open and so will Mike.:grr:

09-30-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by shano
I'll keep an eye out greg

400exchick
09-30-2005, 06:46 AM
Shoot, would I have known if it's josh's or lionels quad I have nice close up pics of both at home.. could of sent them to ya to post them
I'll try to remember to do that tonight if you still haven't gotten any.

let me know

Quad18star
09-30-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by 400exchick
Shoot, would I have known if it's josh's or lionels quad I have nice close up pics of both at home.. could of sent them to ya to post them
I'll try to remember to do that tonight if you still haven't gotten any.

let me know

Ya send some of Lionel's quad to my email.

nacs400ex
10-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Send some of those pics this way.

I always hate hearing about stolen quads. Some people just dont understand what quads mean to us. It's an addiction lol.

The other day while I was riding in the pit I saw a polaris sportsman burnt right to the frame. All the aluminum on the quad was completely melted, including the motor. My guess is some kids stole the quad, had a joy ride and burnt it after. People have no respect for others property.

The tires and handle bars were nowhere to be found either. Must have snagged those.

shano
10-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Any luck?

Quad18star
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
So far I haven't heard anything about him recovering the quad yet . The only picture I have , is from a race . You can't really see his quad ... the photographer was capturing another rider , and the YFZ is in the background .

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a151/Quad18star/IMG_0529.jpg