PDA

View Full Version : I had no idea you can cut fenders! can you tell me how for 300ex??

QuadJunkies
06-12-2002, 11:40 PM
I was just saying the other day that I think my 300ex would look better with a new fender..BUT... I never knew I could do them them my self! :) (thought I had to buy them) could someone explain to me how to do, so I dont trash mine?Also, where is the best place to see several grafics kits for my 300ex too? Im liking the red and silver (or maybe its grey,couldnt tell) thanks for all your help :)

user101
06-13-2002, 12:15 AM
1st u start off with taping the fenders of with electric tape, next u use a coping saw and cut about a 1/8th of an inch from the electric tape. then with a dremel or black&decker mouse sand it till its to the tape. take tape off and get a buffing pad and buff the side of the fender till its not white.

imagine the green line as the electric tape just cut on the outside of the electric tape

"BLAHH"300!!
06-13-2002, 02:39 AM
see at top of page

HOME FORUM REVIEWS EXTECH COWS BEEFJERKY AND ALL THAT
look under it.
USERCP REGISTER AND ALL THAT....SEE SEARCH....

do a search for.."shaved fenders"cut plastic"trimming fenders" and stuff like that.
also you can look in the back post of the BODY forum for about 1000 posts on the subject...more pics and details, also do a search for graphix kits if you wanna see those.

you can find graphix kit's on website's like
white brothers, fmf, k&katv, ctracing, legacyatv,(those are just the one's i like ther are other's. look in the links section for all the links "rockymountianatv.com" has a free mailorder catalog you can order off their web site...it has a few graphix kits

later......

oh yeah....user101 were you crackuser101 and then change your name? and i'm in mississippi too. vicksburg....what are you doin with suck a sweet *** quad in ms....i think thats illegal or something...is that your's? what all's done to it?

QuadJunkies
06-13-2002, 09:42 AM
Thanks for all the info... I will try to find moe info doing a search an maybe when I get back form our duning trip, Ill give it a try!;)