Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Side view

Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Inside view

Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2005, 01:37 PM
One last picture I did but this on our Scale and it weights in at 4 3/4 lbs.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I got them Mounted up with Razr 2's on the 06 TRX450er ready to ride on Sunday :macho

royh
10-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Look cool. Kinda hard to put the noodles in them though. Just kidden. That's an awsome wheel if you can get by without a beedlock

jesshamner
10-04-2005, 10:49 PM
How bad is the wallet damage compared to the beadlock?

Colby@C&DRacing
10-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Retail is $150 each

trx400exxracer
10-13-2005, 02:06 PM
dang that is kinda expensive cause the beadlocks cost like $190 dont they

450robot
10-14-2005, 07:19 PM
be sure to give us a full report on them! because i know i want to buy some!

i wonder if they have any plans for nonbead rears

Colby@C&DRacing
10-17-2005, 09:17 AM
We put these rims on the 06 450r and Dusty has had about 6 rides and a XC race on them with no problems. She has swiped a few trees these are holding up well. Hiper is in the process of testing a non center wheel to reduce costs.

450robot
10-22-2005, 07:21 PM
an info on when the noncenters will be out? and what about those nonbead rears weve heard about?

Colby@C&DRacing
10-24-2005, 08:37 AM
as far as I know they are not doing a non beadlock rear, but they are in development stages of the non centers.

Clancy
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
HiPer constantly tests different ways to make wheels. Our core technology is injection molded carbon fiber. We are the only company in the world making wheels this way. They are sound, successful and the best wheel in the market place. Period!

We are testing a rear wheel with no aluminum center. So far the testing has been positive. We have about 100 hours on these wheels. But no specific plan is in the works to sell them...yet.

Earlier this month we introduced our first non bead lock wheel. This may lead us to other wheels that are non bead lock.

What do you all want? Let us know. You are the customer. We'll build and sell what you want to buy.

Cheers,

Clancy
Sales Manager
HiPer Carbon Fiber Wheels

450robot
10-24-2005, 11:45 AM
most people would like to see a kind of "sport version of your hipers, with no beadlocks on the front and rear, so they are cheap, but have the awsome dent resistance

handgaurds, maybe skids would always be cool

but i would like most to see and affordable sport version hiper set

Colby@C&DRacing
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by 450robot
most people would like to see a kind of "sport version of your hipers, with no beadlocks on the front and rear, so they are cheap, but have the awsome dent resistance

handgaurds, maybe skids would always be cool

but i would like most to see and affordable sport version hiper set

my question is what do you consider affordable? Just curious as to what people would pay for a non beadlock rear rim.

Blizzard24
10-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I think a retail price around that of a reinforced aluminum wheel is a sound price. We all know how well Hipers stand up, but $150 for a non beadlock is more than beadlocks from most companies.

A non beadlock would be comparable to a reinforced wheel from companies like ITP and Douglas, so the price needs to be in the ball park of these wheels.

I would never run anything else except Hiper, but $150 for a nonbeadlock, I would go w the beadlock instead.

450robot
10-24-2005, 02:48 PM
id say $125 a wheel would be good, no more though

Clancy
10-26-2005, 01:40 PM
You all are great to reply. Thanks.

The new 4+1 HiPer non beadlock front is priced at $150.

It is a wheel that has a 1 year unconditional warrenty. You break it, bend it, ruin it or mess it up and we replace it FREE.

Although we have very (way under 1 percent) few wheels that need to be replaced the fact that it is warrentied does get refelected in the price.

Is that warrenty of value to you all as racers?

If we did not provide a warrenty we could offer them at a lower price. Important?

This dialogue is great. If anyone out there wants to give us a call we can be reached toll free at 1 877 GO HIPER. Ask for Angie or me and let her know what you think.

We want to build and sell what you want at a price you are willing to spend....and darn, so we can make a little profit and stay in business of suppling the BEST wheels there are out there.

Clancy

450robot
10-27-2005, 10:43 PM
yes, a warrenty is always very important, even with a virtually bulletproof product... just go to show that the company cares, and that they put all efforts towards making an awsome product, and keeping that product in working order :D

Honda
11-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Skid Plates

Pretty Please?

I would love to dump the 6+ pound aluminum skid plate from the bottom of my 450R. It rattles also, and once it dents you have to pound it out with a hammer, then it is still not right.

I would love to see a full belly plate like those offered by Pro Armor, DG and PRM.

The material would be well suited for that application, and would deflect the hard hits, yet bounce back to shape. Plus the "Rattles" would leave town.

It would have to be thick enough to do the job, I would guess 0.250" in thickness, but 3/16" may work as well.

Hmmmm, maybe carbon fiber bars? They would still flex like the Fasst Flex bars, but could take crashes also?

If you can make a durable product, that reduces weight and adds other benefits due to the materials characteristics, then you will have a winning product.

By the way, I have a full set of your Beadlock wheels. They are well worth the extra money, and are one of the best products I have come across in all of my years as an off road enthusiast!

26 Years to be exact!

And your Customer Service is some of the best I have ever experienced in this Industry!!! Great Job!

trx400exxracer
11-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Clancy
HiPer constantly tests different ways to make wheels. Our core technology is injection molded carbon fiber. We are the only company in the world making wheels this way. They are sound, successful and the best wheel in the market place. Period!

We are testing a rear wheel with no aluminum center. So far the testing has been positive. We have about 100 hours on these wheels. But no specific plan is in the works to sell them...yet.

Earlier this month we introduced our first non bead lock wheel. This may lead us to other wheels that are non bead lock.

What do you all want? Let us know. You are the customer. We'll build and sell what you want to buy.

Cheers,

Clancy
Sales Manager
HiPer Carbon Fiber Wheels

I wold just like to see cheaper wheels for us guys on a budget I know that they are the best but I just don't have that kinda of money to spend $700+ on wheels I got to buy other stuff to and I can't do that buying $700+ wheels even used ones go for retail

11-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Honda
Skid Plates

Pretty Please?

I would love to dump the 6+ pound aluminum skid plate from the bottom of my 450R. It rattles also, and once it dents you have to pound it out with a hammer, then it is still not right.

I would love to see a full belly plate like those offered by Pro Armor, DG and PRM.

The material would be well suited for that application, and would deflect the hard hits, yet bounce back to shape. Plus the "Rattles" would leave town.

It would have to be thick enough to do the job, I would guess 0.250" in thickness, but 3/16" may work as well.

Hmmmm, maybe carbon fiber bars? They would still flex like the Fasst Flex bars, but could take crashes also?

If you can make a durable product, that reduces weight and adds other benefits due to the materials characteristics, then you will have a winning product.

By the way, I have a full set of your Beadlock wheels. They are well worth the extra money, and are one of the best products I have come across in all of my years as an off road enthusiast!

26 Years to be exact!

And your Customer Service is some of the best I have ever experienced in this Industry!!! Great Job!

i dont think skid plates would work, from what we have tried they wont hold up and tend to crack

the body skid may work, but im not sure it would even stand up to the pounding without cracking

the small impacts is what takes it out, like your bike comming off a drop off onto a sharp rock, etc, like a small diameter impact

the only way i could see it working is if they made it even thicker, say .3 or even .4 thickness

it really doesnt matter anyway because that big of a thing would cost a lot of money to make with that type of technology, and the swingarm skid wouldnt hold up unless it was thicker as i said, giving you even less ground clearance, so it just doesnt seem probable

11-27-2005, 06:48 PM
i'll let clancy take it from here ;)