PDA

View Full Version : what is the best exhaust for a raptor 660

raptorsrock
09-28-2005, 01:23 PM
my brother-in-law just got a raptor 660 which exhaust would be the best yoshi,white bro's,pro circuit,dg,hmf,dr. d,biggun,lrd,trinity racing,fmf,or curtis sparks

ommkevin
09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
660 r they suck get a 400EX i beat my friend on one and look what my quad has on it

they are so top heavy tell him to get rid of it and get sumthin else

if he wants sumthin fast get a DS 650X ppl race them with a pipe in the bajas and win

now thats power

LTandRaptorider
09-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by ommkevin
660 r they suck get a 400EX i beat my friend on one and look what my quad has on it

they are so top heavy tell him to get rid of it and get sumthin else

if he wants sumthin fast get a DS 650X ppl race them with a pipe in the bajas and win

now thats power

Another intelligent post from you... :rolleyes: Please put that dam airbox lid back on so all available air gets to your brain. ;) He is asking for an opinion on an exhaust for his Brother-in-law's Raptor. I'm sure he is now going to run out and sell his Raptor and get a 400ex due to your advice, instead of getting an exhaust.

Now, back to the topic... I have an Alba Exhaust system on my Raptor. I like it, although be prepared to play with jetting a little to get the benefits out of it. I have no other experience with the Rappy exhaust, try doing a search on here, or check out bluetraxx forums.