PDA

View Full Version : xsr_racing28c

MWB BigMike
09-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Recently made a deal with him, I believe both parties are happy :)

VT250X
09-28-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm glad it worked out for you. This guy boned a friend of mine on an Elka rear shock he said was a friends of his. He told him it was for a TRX 250R w/stock linkage. After my friend (track 2 trail) got the shock the rear mount was spread apart to fit the linkage and the whole for the shock bolt was drilled out to make it bigger so it would fit. My friend sent it to Elka and they told him it was for a 400EX. The guy has refused to return calls and work out a refund. This guy is a crook. I would be careful dealing with him.

xsr_racing28c
09-28-2005, 10:04 PM
dude i pulled the shock off my 250r and replaced it with my stocker. The "crook" is the guy i bought it from, cuz he's the one who put it on there. Sorry but i don't screw people. The guy is a dick that i dealt with, so i am not gonna help him out, the shock worked great when i had it, so idk whats wrong... ~J

MWB BigMike
09-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by VT250X
I'm glad it worked out for you. This guy boned a friend of mine on an Elka rear shock he said was a friends of his. He told him it was for a TRX 250R w/stock linkage. After my friend (track 2 trail) got the shock the rear mount was spread apart to fit the linkage and the whole for the shock bolt was drilled out to make it bigger so it would fit. My friend sent it to Elka and they told him it was for a 400EX. The guy has refused to return calls and work out a refund. This guy is a crook. I would be careful dealing with him.

I am not flaming you at all so please dont take this the wrong way. My dealings with him have been great. If you had a problem with what happened with him it should have been said in your own thread, not mine. I do understand your point of view but I started this to reflect a good experience I had with the man.