PDA

View Full Version : checking interest, possibly selling for a MX bike...

xrxmxcx
09-27-2005, 06:12 PM
what can i possibly get for it....

warrior....<- flame on:o haha

freshly rebuilt motor ( new head, seals, all topend gaskets, new cylinder, and new piston & rings )
pro design setup w/ k&n
dg pipe
brand new carb, with all replaced internals
wicked products +3+1 a-arms
elka front elite shocks w/ dmp shock protectors
douglas red label front rims w/ dunlop trekkers, with great tread left
galfer stainless lines
lonestar racing chrome steering stem
tag t-2 bars ( not pictured )
acerbis handgaurds
progrip gell grips
custom colored throttle housing and front brake master cylinder
annodized blue levers
new tank
new seat cover
new swingarm pivot bearings
dg alloy series nerfs
400ex shifter mod
maier plastic skidplate
brand new maier plastics, with k&k tribal graphics
durablue tapered bearing carrier
g-force adjustable racing axle
dg aluminum skid plate
nacs blockoff plate
carbon steel sprockets
rk chain
rear hiper w/ intergrated hubs
rear xcr 03 20x11x8 holeshots

more little stuff....

YZ400EX
09-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Nice bike man..Good luck with selling!!:D

MX300ex
09-27-2005, 07:16 PM
would u part it out

xrxmxcx
09-27-2005, 07:20 PM
possibly....

if i part out i also have an extra swinger, frame, carrier, omf rims, airbox's galore, and other stuff

also have z400 pro peg nerfs fo` sale.:p

MX300ex
09-27-2005, 07:27 PM
how much for

tag t2s

xrxmxcx
09-27-2005, 07:30 PM
probably keeping them for my new bike

440exnacsracer
09-28-2005, 08:07 AM
by far the nicest warrior ive seen, nicer than FST's 450 warrior IMO. good luck selling

yfz450inMI
09-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Price on the rear hipers and holeshots, and also the OMF wheels?

TC440EX
09-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Price on a arms and axle? Thanks

xrxmxcx
09-28-2005, 12:40 PM
if i do decide to part out, ill probably want toturn the bike back to stock form

prettymuch all of these parts are new as of the 2005 spring, when i finished my rebuild

here we go - - -

wicked products arms, great shape, included with stainless steel tie rods and 4 ends (475 new) - 350 + shipping

g-force axle (200 new) - 140 + shipping

durablue tapered carrier (360 new) - 100 + shipping

hiper tech 8x8 intergrated hubs (375 new) - 300 + shipping <- there mint with a handful of trail rides

lonestar racing stem - great shape, just marks from the steering stem clamp (375ish new) - 170 + shipping

new plastics, great shape, doesnt have any scatches, or cracks, comes with the hood too, and all mounts needed to make them fit the warrior, also has k&k atv graphics on them, and a bunch of stickers - 300 + shipping

fresh motor, completely rebuilt as of this past winter rebuild, only a handful of rides on it this season, i will include the carb, and all electronics with it - 600 + shipping o.b.o.

dg pipe, low hours, checked the packing and it is decent - 100 + shipping o.b.o.

i will sell the front brakes, galfer lines, hubs, rotors, and spindles, along with the master cylinder and lever, all together so a blaster kit is possible for - 300 + shipping

moose racing bars 7/8 inch, great shape, not bent, made from carbon steel - 20 + shipping

dg alloy series bumper, great shape, like new - 60 + shipping

dg alloy series grab bar, mint condition - 30 + shipping

dg alloy series nerf bars, great shape, comes with all mount hardware - 100 + shipping

douglas red label front rims, great shape, only a couple nicks out of the edge of the rims, barely noticeable - 80 + shipping

omf reinforced 8x8 rear rims, inner and outer rings - 60 + shipping

2 frames, both in alright shape, just got one a couple weeks ago, and have the one on my bike now, the one i already had has a tress crack that was tig welded back, and is back to 110% sturdy - 150 + shipping a piece

maier skid plate, plastic one, great shape, with all mounting brackets - 30 + shipping

2 swingarms - both in great shape, no cracks, or any stress marks - 40 + shipping

one stock carrier with a grease zerk installed, new bearings in it also, great shape - 30 + shipping

2 stock rear linkages - 20 + shipping a piece

1 set of rear stock hubs, black - 20 + shipping

xcr 03's rear holeshot tires - great shape and have plenty of tread on them - 70 + shipping

front dunlop tekker tires, great shape, with a ton of tread - 50 + shipping

also have -

rear sprocket hub
rear brake hub
rear rotor
rear sprocket
2 airbox's
extra set or spindles
twist throttle
stainless steel tie rods
and other stuff...

TC440EX
09-28-2005, 01:29 PM
how much for the axle , arms , brakelines , handguards? We can trade plus some cash for the stock parts you need.

xrxmxcx
09-28-2005, 01:35 PM
650 + shipping, axle is new, arms are new, brakelines are new, and handgaurds are new

this is IF i part out, i will know in a little

lenart1491
10-07-2005, 01:01 PM
hey can you get any pics of the dg pipe, what color is it. also what kind of dg pipe? im also interested in the handlebars