PDA

View Full Version : Dura Blue warranty?

Meanie5470
09-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey I was wondering how strict Dura Blue is with their "original owner" policy on their warranties. I recently bent mine but I bought my quad used with the axle already in it. Anyone have any experience dealing with them?

Guy400
09-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Don't even bother. Their warranty is a joke for the original owner and you have no chance as the 2nd owner.

Dan_Guetter
09-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Durabend

Meanie5470
09-27-2005, 06:23 PM
does LSR have better warranty service? Obviously there isnt an axle in the world thatll take my abuse if I bent a Dura Blue so if Im gunna drop like $500 on a new axle I might as well get 1 that guarntees their stuff. When's Craftsman gunna start making ATV axles? haha

LTandRaptorider
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
I've heard LSR has a good warranty. I have an RPM axle on my LT, which again I HEAR is the best. Haven't had to use any replacement warranty yet though.

kicken250x
09-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Meanie5470
Obviously there isnt an axle in the world thatll take my abuse if I bent a Dura Blue

i hope thats a joke....durablue sucks man...i could make a better axle in wood shop:rolleyes:

EDIT: forgot to tell u, one of my buddies sent 6 back in one year. they sent him a new one within 4 days everytime. they were all on trying a new jump usualy over 75 ft and over jumping to flat...guys crazy...like hulk hogan crazy...:macho

QuadJunkies
09-28-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Meanie5470
Hey I was wondering how strict Dura Blue is with their "original owner" policy on their warranties. I recently bent mine but I bought my quad used with the axle already in it. Anyone have any experience dealing with them? I have a Durablue and I know first hand you will need the ORIGINAL RECIEPT, you will need it to be within the 6 month warrenty time from the date of purchase NOT the date it arrives.

Also, the second time you send it in to be fixed you still have to pay half price, I had mine sent out cause it was bent, it took about 3 weeks ,they send them out somewhere to have them fiex they dont do them thre at there shop .

Meanie5470
09-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by kicken250x
i hope thats a joke....durablue sucks man...i could make a better axle in wood shop:rolleyes:

EDIT: forgot to tell u, one of my buddies sent 6 back in one year. they sent him a new one within 4 days everytime. they were all on trying a new jump usualy over 75 ft and over jumping to flat...guys crazy...like hulk hogan crazy...:macho
so make me one haha

exriderdude
09-28-2005, 08:30 AM
**** durablue and their stupid ****** worthless warranty its a ******* joke!!

seriously, what Guy400 said, dont even bother... i know from expeirence