PDA

View Full Version : Hat/mccoy

Chino
06-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Just wandering anyone that has been there could help me out. Were planning on goin down the 4th of july week for a few days what's some rules and regulations of the place i need to know if they have a certain decibel your bike has to run in my bike isnt' terribly loud but i want to put my stock silencer back on if it's a rule i dont' wanna go down and not be able to ride thanks alot

Taco
06-13-2002, 06:06 PM
I dont believe Hatfield has any sound regulations just that you run a spark arrestor.

barbwire44
06-15-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Tacostrk
I dont believe Hatfield has any sound regulations just that you run a spark arrestor.

And you can't drive any little girly trucks down there, right taco...lol!

Taco
06-15-2002, 11:29 PM
hey my lil girly truck hauls 2 quads on the trailer just fine thank you. You still going to try and go with us?

WVEXrider
06-16-2002, 01:39 PM
400exrider2002,

You should'nt have to worry about anything like that. They can't even get all the locals around here to get used to having to wear their helmets on the trails. I have a yoshimura without the spark arrestor and it rocks. Nobody has said anything about it. The main concern here is that when people come in, we take good care of them so they will come back.

Take a look at the pics on my site before you come. If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with in planning your trip, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Chino
06-16-2002, 01:47 PM
wvexrider i have a few ?'s id like to talk to u on a 1on1 basis or email if u have yahoo messenger my screen name is exryder2002 or aim it it ex400ryder thanks alot