PDA

View Full Version : smoking 450R HH pistons

chad502ex
09-27-2005, 10:14 AM
whatever you do- do not buy these smoking time-bomb pistons!

Sure they may make a few HP more, but there are many reports from ppl who run them and report that the engine blows out gobs of white oil smoke cloud that chase the mosquito's states away! LOL! The fact(s) about the "smoking" gun are all over the .org engine forum section that even baffled mixxer himself has started the disturbing topic on. Another pure sense of the so-called patent design failing to have any real sense of longevity, just like the patented pipe.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

440ex kid
09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
I have been hearing alot about these lately from you. I am interested in what the "patented idea" is? Whats so different about them? I dont plan to buy one, just want to know a little about them.

chad502ex
09-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by 440ex kid
I have been hearing alot about these lately from you. I am interested in what the "patented idea" is? Whats so different about them? I dont plan to buy one, just want to know a little about them.

IMO: just means that it won't last or isn't worth the trouble.

kazpr
09-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Chad I am not sticking up for mixxer @ all but is this personal? I dont really know either of you :) But I enjoy reading both of your posts.
Seems you are always out to bash him or his products though.

chad502ex
09-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Kaspr, it was never personnal. I just want everyone to know that those products are failing left and right with his pipe and piston and have been talked all over the net by the victims who purchase that crap. Bottom line is that mixxer, Bad Habit, Kid, Gaybe, Boone, and clan continue to punch out almost daily to other very credible businesses such as Sparks, Precision Motorsports, Wicked pistons, DASA, Rossier, ATVRIDERS and others and are documented on the other forum in just about every thread made over there,.... so; I feel it should be known that 1. those products IMO and many others are inferior and can not stand up to any longevity on the trails or track 2. that the clan cowards behind a "protected" forum where they shout cowardly remarks without any of these companies or myself being able to have any opportunity to defend themselves without being banned from mixxer.org.

Why would anyone want to buy a piston that is blowing clouds of smoke because of design, and why would anyone want to buy a gazoo sounding pipe that frankly is second best if that?

Personnal? no. Now cant you see that I've been telling you for months and months that those products don't compare, didn't I?

Bad Habit
09-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by kazpr
Seems you are always out to bash him or his products though.
Geesh, do you think?? Surely not.

BTW, no smoke out of my "time bomb".

chad502ex
09-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Geesh, do you think?? Surely not.

BTW, no smoke out of my "time bomb".

"time bomb" yes. you proved my point! How many are "smoking guns" now? i bet you can't count that high. Mixxer should recall all his defective products now,....

FHKracingZ
09-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Chad , ive been on this forum for a while and i noticed that you do know alot of stuff. How do you always seem to try to bash people to prove your right. Even if they are smoking keep your comments to your self , the guy is trying to make a living and ure being a prik about it. Im sure if there is a problem jon will take care of it since he backs his products 100%. How do you know that people are breaking them in right? You dont know and untill you have one "smoke" on you , keep ure trap shut. If this was coming from a person that had a HH piston go out on them then maybe i could see this. :grr:

chad502ex
09-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Chad , ive been on this forum for a while and i noticed that you do know alot of stuff. How do you always seem to try to bash people to prove your right. Even if they are smoking keep your comments to your self , the guy is trying to make a living and ure being a prik about it. Im sure if there is a problem jon will take care of it since he backs his products 100%. How do you know that people are breaking them in right? You dont know and untill you have one "smoke" on you , keep ure trap shut. If this was coming from a person that had a HH piston go out on them then maybe i could see this. :grr:

FHK, there is always another side of the coin. Maybe, you have only been reading my bashing- have you seen any of the infomation I'm talking about or the bashing they have been doing in their "protected" forum? If you have you maybe you could see that there are many unhappy consumers that have these issues and that i'm really the only one that consistently make ppl aware of them.