PDA

View Full Version : I need some tips.

loganB
06-12-2002, 07:56 PM
tomarrow I have my fearst ever woods race It is a 43 miel cours there is going to be two pimped out banshees four other 400ex es three worriers two 300ex and five blasters and there all my freinds. I realy wont to beat them. I have a yellow 400ex with white brothers e seires promeg silencer and a moded are box lide. I just shaved my fenders to. :devil

250rmike
06-12-2002, 09:16 PM
43 miles? damn that is a long race. the only advice i can give you is to ride fast you should only have to worry about the banshees and 400ex's. the banshee is more of a top end bike so it isnt always good in trails.

loganB
06-12-2002, 09:25 PM
Thankes 250rMike the race startes an 9.00 and is going to take a long time there is three big jumpes on the cores.:) :devil

Teufel
06-13-2002, 07:42 AM
Get a good start and keep a fast pace but don't ride over your head. Keep an eye out faster lines. Don't under-estimate anyone if they are out there racing then they have the ptential to beat you. As the Race progresses you will find times when you're riding alone, Don't let up when this happens. Keep pushing trying to run down the next racer in front of you; He's out there!!!!
Also if you let up you are helping the guy behind you.

:cool:

loganB
06-13-2002, 01:00 PM
Thankes guys I won the race it took for ever and I wish a had a twist throtel becase my thumb was so crampt the hole race I had a Banshee brething down my neck. There was only on racer dident finesh he was riding a worrier and he came a round a corner and hit a tree hi is ok. I got the lead in the start it was a dead ingen start.:D

trueblue450
06-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Way to go for your first race! Next time try to type a little slower so we can understand you. :blah