PDA

View Full Version : Ron's Breast Cancer Ride

ron dog5
09-26-2005, 06:10 PM
I wanted to thank those of you that have come by to purchase a "Sharing the Promise" bracelet or made a donation on behalf of Ron's Breast Cancer Ride.

I would like to see more riders step-up to support this cause.

Look for the V-Force with the Barbie Pink Nerf bars and Front Bumper at the next race, to stop by and purchase a bracelet ro make a donation to show your support.

Let's work together to make this a successful fundraiser!

If you would like to mail in a donation, checks can be made payable to: Ron's Breast Cancer Ride
Mail to: 7122 E. Southport Road
Indianapolis, IN 46259

e-mail any questions to: bigronniemoore@hotmail.com
or call: (317)862-6802

*ALL DONATIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SUSAN G. KOMEN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION (after the Ironman Race)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Pappy
09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Look for the V-Force with the Barbie Pink Nerf bars and Front Bumper

Do you guys have a paypal address set up yet for donations:confused:

ron dog5
09-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Pappy,

That was a picture of Kevin J, I'm the other pink V-Force. I'm the one that started the fundraiser and Kevin said that he wouldn't mind helping.

I don't have a paypal account set up but if you call me I can give the address and bank acount number I've set-up for the fundraiser.

Thanks for your reply and interest!

Pappy
09-26-2005, 06:32 PM
gotcha!

we will be pitching in at the ironman i assure you, and if i can help in any way be sure to ask!

ron dog5
09-26-2005, 06:39 PM
It would be great if you could help me get the word out to as many riders, fans or ATV companies. The more people we reach the more successful the fundraiser will be. Trina Wright at IMS has helped out a lot with the pink parts.

Thanks again for your support!

Shawn H
10-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Did ya see that Powermadd now sells Pink guards and 10% goes to a fund for breast cancer:cool:

shaff107
10-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Alright i can no longer sit back and watch this thread get looked at by so many people and not get any donations ... well at least no verbal donations that have been posted. not to take away from what had happened with the hurricane but there are people that are make donations to a fellow racer. Also another situation that i remember was tyler L's quad catching on fire and everyone in the brother giving money to help out. well i guess i just dont understand y people arent giving donation to this foundation!

Just had to vent alittle on this situation!

KILLAQuad
10-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I got my Pink Band.... :devil:

Help save the Love Pillows People..... ;)

Mxjunkie
10-24-2005, 11:22 AM
I'm gonna look into them pink powermadds :D