PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Experts! Need your Help!!!

300excrazy98
09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
i have a stock 2003 vertical feed autococker... the thing is brand new. i wnat to get into some hard kore paintballing, tournments and that kind of stuff. im getting an eclipsce eblade 2, a 15 degree asa, ( i like how it looks with it), and a pneumatics kit.

What kind of pneumatics kit should i get. after alot of research i have concluded that it allows you to shoot faster, and lightens the trigger pull by alot. i have looked into the shocktech kit, but i dont like the screw thing on the end of it. i looking for a chrome one, i dont really care how much it is. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND? I have no clue whaht to get. i want a nice looking one as well as one that has the BEST performance

sorry for the long post but i need some advice

300excrazy98
09-26-2005, 07:07 PM
nobody? anybody have anything for sale? paintball related?

Honda400exrox
09-26-2005, 07:16 PM
if i were you id get a tippmann A-5 they come with an electric trigger, i think

im in the market for a Armotech WG-65 there the coolest guns

FHKracingZ
09-26-2005, 07:18 PM
no offence but are you a idiot? :eek2: A tippman is way to big and bulky for high speed play , it wont touch the speed of a high end phunmatic gun and a e-bladed cocker. Shocktech probally has one of the best kits you can buy, they also have the best cusomter service out there. when i was playing my main cylinder in the phunmatics went out and they sent me a whole front kit for free.

Doober
09-26-2005, 07:21 PM
i dont know about kits but autocokcers are nice my friend has one but the timing is off...anyone know how to get it back to be timed right?

Honda400exrox
09-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
no offence but are you a idiot? :eek2: A tippman is way to big and bulky for high speed play , it wont touch the speed of a high end phunmatic gun and a e-bladed cocker. Shocktech probally has one of the best kits you can buy, they also have the best cusomter service out there. when i was playing my main cylinder in the phunmatics went out and they sent me a whole front kit for free.

woah settle down kid, not all tournaments are highspeed, i was going to sign up for one last year that was in a 4 mile squared bush i dont think that would be speed ball now would it?

09-26-2005, 07:51 PM
i got a 05 spyder imagian

midnight
09-26-2005, 11:18 PM
I have a tippman A-5,I agree...its not something I'd want for speedball,but as far as woods play goes,it the best in my opinion

ballisticpb
09-26-2005, 11:36 PM
i think what you are looking for is the rest of the front block setup the eblade will come with the three way that is required for the eblade to work. the rest i would sugest the ANS front block. the ans ram and lpr the rest will be with the eblade... i do sugest running a high flow valve that is made by ccm you buy a full lower tube kit with springs and all....
after the eblade i will say a 4500 68ci tank. and a 2 pice cp barrel

i run a paintball shop so any questions so let me know if youneed any nore help

kylle

ballisticpb
09-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
i don't know about kits but autocockers are nice my friend has one but the timing is off...anyone know how to get it back to be timed right?

yea i can do that it is not the easiest thing in the world i will walk you thru it if you like... is it mechanical or ebladed?

250R-Dee
09-27-2005, 03:05 AM
You will find all of your answers in here. (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=74)

300excrazy98
09-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by ballisticpb
i think what you are looking for is the rest of the front block setup the eblade will come with the three way that is required for the eblade to work. the rest i would sugest the ANS front block. the ans ram and lpr the rest will be with the eblade... i do sugest running a high flow valve that is made by ccm you buy a full lower tube kit with springs and all....
after the eblade i will say a 4500 68ci tank. and a 2 pice cp barrel

i run a paintball shop so any questions so let me know if youneed any nore help

kylle

i sent you a pm about everything!

09-27-2005, 04:32 PM
this is what you do to make a BADASS cocker.. i had a e-orracle for a while and what a pimp marker they are..

first off you wanna go LP with a nitrogen tank.. if your still running co2 or hp then its time to switch (before the eblade switch) When i say low pressure, i mean 50-80 psi to the gun, for quiet, high speed shooting..

The shocktech valve/hammer combo is good, but there are a few others out there that are great (ccm)

Another thing youll wanna get is a delrin bolt (if you dont already have one) thats a must have..

In box stock form, i could get the e-orracle to shoot a consistant 29-32 bps (on a average) and with a few upgraded things (valve hammer) i believe i was topping that.. But my trigger pull was illegal (lol) and pretty much would shoot if you blew on the trigger.

oh and one more thing.. with the eblade.. INSTALL THE EYE! dont skip that part.. the eye is critical to having a competitive gun... and if you have ever chopped a ball, you know what im talkin about..

oh yea.. and invest in a freak system.. greatest barrel kit there is

Jesse

300excrazy98
09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
I want my trigger to be like that!!! how do you get it like that?

09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
when you get your stuff.. come down to baltimore, and ill have it setup to where its legal, but still super short of a pull, and to where you can pretty much bump the bottle and make it fire... but still not fire while running and what not..

its hard to explain how to do it, but the blades trigger is HIGHLY adjustable as you will see.. you can set where it fires also which is really nice..

What i mean by a illegal trigger is, if i hit it on the side of the trigger, it would shoot.. a legal trigger is straight on to fire..

Jesse

300excrazy98
09-27-2005, 06:18 PM
ok sweet, can i get it dont anywhere or do i have to ship it down to baltimore?

09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
anyone will do it, i just have alot of experiance with ebladed and manual cockers.. if you bring it down, i can set it up and get it done and you can take it back with you.. so you can see what you gotta do and how the marker is built and what not

Jesse

300excrazy98
09-28-2005, 05:48 AM
well i knw alot about the gun, after everytime i use it i dissasemble it clean and lube everything so i think i know enough to manage. thank you for all your help