PDA

View Full Version : saw a crazy car crash... read this!

Tommy 17
09-26-2005, 05:16 PM
well my friends mom drives a 2005 2500hd duramax disel crew cab silverado... in the back was 2 brand new scooters never even ran just picked up from the dealership...

we were on the balcony of his apartment sayin bye to her and she pulled out and went up the road and all the sudden this car comes and hits the truck right in the back wheel... takes the axle, drive shaft, and ever other rear end part of the truck right off... cracked the transmission... the rear wheels went flyin down the road behind the truck... oil all over the place and gas...

now the best part the 2 scooters went right threw the back of the truck and were sittin in the back seat of the crew cab...:eek: the tie downs broke and sent them right into the back window and threw it... she walked away without a mark on her...

the car was a lil mazda protege the kid was drinkin and crossed the center line... car was totaled and the kid walked away somehow... just a broken nose from the air bag...

i've never heard something so loud or seen something this crazy before... totaly amazing...

HondaRacer300ex
09-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Wow, probably not the right question, but how were the scooters? I'm curious for some reason.

Tommy 17
09-26-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacer300ex
Wow, probably not the right question, but how were the scooters? I'm curious for some reason.

from what was left of them it wasn't much:o

one odemeter had 1.4 miles the other had 2.2... the truck was 3 months old brand new...

i wish i woulda got pics but in all the confusion it wasnt on my mind...

09-26-2005, 06:43 PM
insurance for the drunk kid?

Tommy 17
09-26-2005, 06:44 PM
yeah he had insurance... thank god bc that truck has to cost 50,000$... it was loaded with everything possible...

sampleez
09-26-2005, 06:49 PM
yeah my buddy has a loaded 05 hd diesel and i think it was around 43-45k

enduro400rider
09-26-2005, 07:06 PM
thats insane on the way to school today ( i get a ride with my neighbor) and she isnt the best driver but anyway we were comin up to a stop sign and i was thinkin to myself i wonder how long before we get in a wreak, yeah its that bad. but anyway we get up to the stop sign and this truckis comin its one of those big chevy deisles. we come to a stop and the truck is goin straight it has it lights on clearly visible so i think nothin of it. the truck gets about 15 feet away from us and she starts pullin out with the friggin truck comin right at us doi a good 45 50 mph. the truck swearves ( roads are wet ) almost goes off the road, and she just said "oh i thought he was gonna turn" it was real close. i cant wait till next month when i get my license. i cant even remember how many close calls we had last year.

fast_enough
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
In my gym class we had to play golf the other day (which sucks in case any of you have never played) and we play by a road and this lady came through around 50mph and is watching us play and all of the sudden goes into this huge ditch, then hits a colvert on a driveway, therefore launching the car in the air, thus the car hits a phone box, mailbox, and a telephone pole. She was jsut fine though.
First and best game of golf I ever played, it was really interesting

cool 300ex
09-28-2005, 02:42 PM
That sound slike one crazy werck!

Atkins
09-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Get pics of the damage!!!:eek2: