PDA

View Full Version : anybody deal with Hontrx265r?

motoman00440es
09-26-2005, 04:08 PM
I set him a money order 8-27 priorty mail 2-3 day service he says he shipped them but won't give me a tracking number and now he won't respond to pm's or e mails

YZ400EX
09-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Where is he from??

motoman00440es
09-30-2005, 04:00 AM
He's from Kalamazoo Mi He emailed me 2 days ago wanting my name and address so he could go to fed x and get a tracking number. He hasen't sent me a tracking number yet. This D***H BAG Is also selling a motor cycle and other parts on this site

motoman00440es
10-04-2005, 02:15 AM
Here's the latest on this a hole I sent him more pm's and emails that I know he got last fri he emails me back mad that I'm slandering him ( I guess he is seeing what I'm writing In the feedback section) Anyway he says that he's going to fedex sat morning to find out about my stuff and if I did not get the beadlocks that he would send a refund thats the last I heard from him. I sent him a postal money order priorty mail so if I don't get anything by this fri I'm going to call the postal inspectors and file mail fraud charges on him

motoman00440es
10-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Up date he has not replied to any of the pm's or emails that I have sent him and i know that they have been read. I contacted tha postial service and gave them all the information that I have relating to this transaction charges are going to be filed. They also told me that there is a FBI internet fraud divison that I am going to contact. I guess he's read motoman00440es profile and see's that he is 17 and will not do anything but this but this is his Dad all of this is happing now I don't know what to think about someone that would rip off a kid that works hard part time ( he's a student) to make money to put into his quad 160 bucks mite not seem like a lot to some people but it is if it's most of your pay check

hontrx265r
10-08-2005, 09:02 AM
this issue has been delt with! I didn't look at anyone's profile because I wouldn't rip anyone off if they were 12 or 30 I don't really care about age. I work hard for my parts and my money also, I'm fair and honest your beadlocks should have been there along time ago. I think your screwing around with me.

motoman00440es
10-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by hontrx265r
this issue has been delt with! I didn't look at anyone's profile because I wouldn't rip anyone off if they were 12 or 30 I don't really care about age. I work hard for my parts and my money also, I'm fair and honest your beadlocks should have been there along time ago. I think your screwing around with me.

You don't seem to be able to come up with a tracking number to prove that you shipped them like you said you would do twice I never got them what is your idea of this issue has been delt with? so far I'm the one that's screwed I paid you and don't have what I paid for come up with a tracking number and we can put a end to this

motoman00440es
10-08-2005, 12:38 PM
I sent hontrx265r a pm while he was still online after his post to read my reply It seams like he can't come up with a tracking number or he does not want to he says he is fair and honest a tracking number would prove that he shipped it and clear this whole matter up. Until then I am going to cotinue on with legal action

motoman00440es
10-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Read his reply on 10-8 all of what he said could have been sumed up by saying I shipped them to you today which he did on 10-8. he never contacted me with a tracking number. I found that out by calling Fedex to find out if he ever send anything to me to my suprise he did that sat. I got the beadlocks today. All he had to do was to tell me he was having trouble with shipping and I would have worked something out with him ( I offered to help him if he was having problems several weeks ago he never replied) So I have droped the charges against him. If only it were against the law to be a dumb a** he is guilty as charged

hontrx265r
10-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I would have told you what was going on, however I was unaware of the situation. I was gone for a week, during that week I recieved a call from fedex. Saying the wheels had been returned to their facitlity because they were shipped through a kinkos location. Because I was gone you did not recieve any emails during that time (however at no time did I ever ignore you) When I returned I shipped the wheels out saturday, and I actually forgot my reciept but wasn't worried about it because I had since recieved your correct address. Now as far as a delay goes I apologize, However my mother is battling breast cancer and has weekly kemo treatment and daily radiation all of which she can not drive too. So living alone for her makes that extremely difficult. Now I set your situation straight and all of this was non of your business so you, the dumb a#$ can stick your foot in your mouth and shut the #($*% up thanks

motoman00440es
10-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Nice attempt to cover your a** thanks for the wheels

400exrider707
10-15-2005, 03:14 PM
I would have told you what was going on, however I was unaware of the situation. I was gone for a week, during that week I recieved a call from fedex. Saying the wheels had been returned to their facitlity because they were shipped through a kinkos location. Because I was gone you did not recieve any emails during that time (however at no time did I ever ignore you) When I returned I shipped the wheels out saturday, and I actually forgot my reciept but wasn't worried about it because I had since recieved your correct address. Now as far as a delay goes I apologize, However my mother is battling breast cancer and has weekly kemo treatment and daily radiation all of which she can not drive too. So living alone for her makes that extremely difficult. Now I set your situation straight and all of this was non of your business so you, the dumb a#$ can stick your foot in your mouth and shut the #($*% up thanks

If this is true, then you should have told him that shipping might take you a little while before you took his money! People are usually very understanding if you tell them up front.

Chino886
12-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by motoman00440es
I set him a money order 8-27 priorty mail 2-3 day service he says he shipped them but won't give me a tracking number and now he won't respond to pm's or e mails

Well, call me stupid for not searching first!

Sent Paypal on 11/18 for beadlocks. Mike said that he would get the rings PCed whatever color I wanted as part of the deal. So I contact him after Turkey Day to see what the status was, he told me his PC guy was unable to get them done because of the holiday. Then the other day he tells me that he picked up the rings in the color that I had requested and he would get them shipped out. Then today, I contact him and he says that he has a tracking number and he will get it to me...do I have it yet. NO!

I am kinda getting ticked about this now, I have had my quad on a stand because I sold my wheels in anticipation of having the beadlocks soon. Never would of imagined that it would take almost 30 days.....

What do you guys think I should do? Maybe file a complaint for Internet Fraud:

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Mike, if you read this, all I want is the wheels, nothing else, I don't want to file a complaint but you are leaving me no choice....

Chino886

2004exrider
12-11-2005, 08:35 PM
If i were in your shoes, id file the complaint! Press charges, hes obviously scamming you just like he tryed the other guy. Best of luck to you, i hope that all scammers get a taste of the american law.

Jimmy

Chino886
12-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
If i were in your shoes, id file the complaint! Press charges, hes obviously scamming you just like he tryed the other guy. Best of luck to you, i hope that all scammers get a taste of the american law.

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy,

have you ever filed a complaint before? what happens?

Dave

hontrx265r
12-11-2005, 09:35 PM
chino-please leave me your phone number on my email
mgsytsma@gmail.com, Do too some misfortune, this is the first time I've been able to get to a computer. I will clear your worries I apologize for the delay.

Chino886
12-11-2005, 10:04 PM
mgsytsma@gmail.com, Do too some misfortune, this is the first time I've been able to get to a computer. I will clear your worries I apologize for the delay.

mike,

email me at chino886@hotmail.com

MOFO
12-12-2005, 08:13 AM

Hmmm twice you have problems.... your on thin ice!!!

hontrx265r
12-13-2005, 05:48 AM
everything is squared away.

Chino886
12-13-2005, 06:50 AM
everything is squared away.
so we hope...

hontrx265r
12-13-2005, 11:27 AM
chino, do you think I sent you an 11.80lb box of rocks or something?

Chino886
12-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Hontrx265r,

I hope you understand my point of view....

I will let everyone know how everything works out....

Chino

Chino886
12-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Alright everyone,

Rec'd the wheels and they are in good shape....

Thanks Mike!

hontrx265r
12-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Chino, sorry they were a little dirty, Its really cold here to use a hose.
Mike

Chino886
12-15-2005, 07:02 AM
Chino, sorry they were a little dirty, Its really cold here to use a hose.
Mike

Yeah, they were a little dirty but no biggie, nothing that I can't do with a little rag.....

Hope you mother is doing well.....

Take care.....

If you ever have any other Honda parts for sale, let me know.....