PDA

View Full Version : I want a nice design for jump, please

dunes_rider
09-26-2005, 04:00 PM
hey guys,

well i need some info from freestyling pro's in here on the sizes of a ramp for a beginners freestyle...let me make it easier....but with a storry

my friend has been searching for great jumps just to have time in the air to do a superman or a cancan but he couldnt find so he said it would be better if he builded the jump and the landing is already there..anyway he will be jumping his banshee so he need the jump to be good and will let he have time in the air but wont get him really damn high in the air..just a simple thing as a beginner freestyler that wants to do a super man and wants to spend most of the time in the air hehe he also want the sizes and blue prints of them please any pics would be apreciated

thank you

yamablaster24
09-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Well you need a 6 foot wide ramp and 20 feet away a sloped piece of dirt for starters lol

hondajoe05
09-26-2005, 08:56 PM
umm and does he have ne suspension on his banshee cuz thats gonna be rough if he doesn't..........because i don't beleavie banshee's are designed for jumping i always thought dunes and flat track but i've seen a crazy guy on a banshee that was hurting at the end of the day on stock suspension