PDA

View Full Version : little dog

L & L Racing
09-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Do any of you know of a tiny dog called a yorkshartarrian for sale? also known as a yorki? they are the tinyiest cutest little dog that i have ever seen and i want one WAY bad! but they are terribly expensive so if any of you know of any body that has some for sale ?? thanks
lynn

polarisbabe468
09-26-2005, 12:26 PM
trust me you dont want one they are soooo annoying and almost all of them get ashma when they get older my mom has one i hate it .... it just walks around snorting REAL annoying and they get really grumpy when they get old

L & L Racing
09-26-2005, 12:28 PM
i worked with this guy who went on hot shot runs and he had one that kept him company for the long drives he had to go on and i thought that was kinda cool cuz i go on trips like that all the time and i thought that i would getone and take it with me every where? and his was the friendlyiest little cuss that i have ever seen! :p

maynard22
09-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Becareful with those things when you are outside, my neighbor had two of them, and one day we were outside and the dogs were running around in the yard and a big arse hawk swooped down and carried one of them off. True story, it was one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Funny but sad!!

L & L Racing
09-26-2005, 12:31 PM
yes, that is the only negative side of them being so small, they are defenseless! :(

L & L Racing
09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
i found a minature snowzer? how are they?

polarisbabe468
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
u just want a dog dont you .... go for an miniature italian greyhound lil dog real well behaved jsut an all around good puppy