View Full Version : What an ********* i have been.

300ex_ryda
09-25-2005, 05:41 PM
ok, If anyone has seen the Thread i posted earlyer named "sadest day of my life" i want to say sorry. i apoligize for everything, i hope i can be acepted on this site again. If not what ever, but just read this and it might change your mind. I Really did know her, I lived Some What down the street from her and atended school with her right up to this year. I had pervoily dated her awhile back, I am sorry if i afened anybody and if you don't like what i said then please don't repily. I am sorry once again and R.I.P Sammy Miginnis. Oh her funaral is tomorrow for anyone who is in the HRM area, Its on Sackville drive for anybody to attend.

Tommy 17
09-25-2005, 05:47 PM
i have no sympathy for u... if it was up to me i'd kick ur ***... u got some issuse man... i know i'll never accept u on this site and i'll take every chance i get to bust ur balls...

ur a dick

300ex_ryda
09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
ok...i tryed but i geuss not. w/e.

DEAL
09-25-2005, 05:51 PM
WHAT is wrong with you? Do you have some kind of disorder?
why would you do that?

zeppelin
09-25-2005, 05:54 PM
'cause he's a freak, did you figure out who he was yet DEAL ?

04raptor
09-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I most have missed something....what did he do...???

300ex_ryda
09-25-2005, 05:56 PM
i just wanted to be aceppted i geuss? i am so sorry. i would do the same if i was in ur sheos, i just would like be be able to post and talk on this site without being flamed. but it's not looking good. i know im an ******* and i would be flameing myself if i read this and had no clue who i was ! and no i dont have problems and i can express my aceptince in other ways insted of this. i just made a bad choice and would like to apoligize(sp)

LTandRaptorider
09-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_ryda
ok...i tryed but i geuss not. w/e.

You tried... whatever????? You are the biggest fuggin azzhole I've had the displeasure of responding to! :mad:

And if we don't like what you said, don't respond????? Flock you chit for brains. Now get the flock off here, go back to your sad existence. Dam, I hope you get banned soon...

04raptor
09-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Sommmmmeeeeeonnnee tell me what he did so this tread makes sense...

fast_enough
09-25-2005, 06:00 PM
ok, im not taking sides, but it looks like hes tryin to be a man about it, i dont think really anyones goin to accept him back here, but just dont nobody say anything that would be disrespectful to sammy, u cant forget about her, just have some respect for her and dont start a flaming fest. What he did is almost unfogiveable, but at least he realizes that
R.I.P Sammy

bansheeguy77
09-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i have no sympathy for u... if it was up to me i'd kick ur ***... u got some issuse man... i know i'll never accept u on this site and i'll take every chance i get to bust ur balls...

ur a dick

same here....you are a disgrace to humanity....its people like you who **** everything up.....so to answer your question....you will never be accepted by me....and i hope her actual friends find you and give you what you deserve......have a nice day :)

jmc400ex02
09-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Can some one real breifly tell us what happened....???please???

TheFontMaster
09-25-2005, 06:05 PM
That was one of the lowest things I have seen someone do in a long time. Why couldn't you have just said that you used to go out with her and she was a really good friend of yours? You would have gotten the same sympathy from people if you had done that.