PDA

View Full Version : Big Gun

Master400ex
06-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Well, Im thinking about getting a Big Gun full system. I heard it gives crazy bottem to mid range pull. And on the website it said it gave 7 ponies!!! What do you guys think about it?

Thanks, Master400ex

VegasEx'r
06-12-2002, 04:34 PM
I like mine...

06-12-2002, 05:42 PM
I think if you do a search of "Big Gun" you will find plenty of comments and opinions. I know there is plenty of pipe opinion on ATVConnection forums.

I own the BG complete system and combined with K&N, it was a great performance improvement. I have not tried others but I do like the Harley-like rumble better than the WB sound. They are both great pipes and have loyal followings.

yellowrider
06-12-2002, 06:45 PM
what kind of big gun is the best also...

can i still be able to go to public riding places with it or will it be to loud i dont want anything stoping me from having fun

Punk13rym
06-12-2002, 07:43 PM
im pretty sure that you could bring it to public riding areas, you just have to in stall the spark irrester that comes with it. i really like my Big Gun pipe it gave me pretty big power gains (especally with the k&n system) and it give the quad a nicer look. it is loud but it sounds good. it maybe too loud for your neighbors. i would reccommend the quite series if your not going to use it for racing.