PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 picks.

Matt37
09-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Just wanted to show everyone my picks for this week.

TEN @ STL pick- STL

CAR @ MIA pick- CAR

NO @ MIN pick- MIN

JAC @ NYJ pick- JAC

OAK @ PHI pick- PHI

ATL @ BUF pick- BUF

CIN @ CHI pick- CIN

TB @ GNB pick- TB

CLE @ IND pick- IND

DAL @ SF pick- DAL

ARI @ SEA pick- SEA

NE @ PIT pick- NE

(sunday night game) NYG @ SD pick- SD

(monday night game) KC @ DEN pick- KC

Hopefully, I get some right this week!

MOFO
09-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, I know one game you did not get right. :D

Matt37
09-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MOFO

LOL, yea that was a hard game for me to pick. It may go either way, without a doubt will be a great game. I picked NE based on they really can't go 1-2 this early and I think they will come at Pitts. with all they got. But then I looked at it this way and said Pitts. is really good at home and I did not know what to do. So that pick was a little hard.

MOFO
09-25-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
LOL, yea that was a hard game for me to pick. It may go either way, without a doubt will be a great game. I picked NE based on they really can't go 1-2 this early and I think they will come at Pitts. with all they got. But then I looked at it this way and said Pitts. is really good at home and I did not know what to do. So that pick was a little hard.

I agree with your points... without a doubt its the game of the week IMO.

rmz250
09-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Buffalo-:macho

bansheeguy77
09-25-2005, 09:43 AM

i know exactly what youre talking about...the 9ers are going to kill dallas! how could he mess such a game up :scary: and i think saints will beat vikings

MOFO
09-25-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i know exactly what youre talking about...the 9ers are going to kill dallas! how could he mess such a game up :scary: and i think saints will beat vikings

LOL, I was waiting for you to chime in here. I'm getting ready to see the Eagles beat up on the Raiders.... its our pre-game warm up game. :D

Matt37
09-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by rmz250
Buffalo-:macho

Yep, Buffalo will beat up on Atlanta.

I like Buffalos D and I really like their running game with Magahee (sp). I am not a big fan of the Falcons. And no it is not because they beat my team in Week 1. I just think they are to one demensional, They run the ball great! But when it comes to throwing the ball they struggle, Just my take. I am no expert so I am sure some of my picks will be wrong.

Matt37
09-25-2005, 05:40 PM

That was a good game!

But the superior team showed. There is no team in the NFL right now more consistant than the Patriots.

bansheeguy77
09-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
That was a good game!

But the superior team showed. There is no team in the NFL right now more consistant than the Patriots.

they both played like hell....just like the eagles....the pats definately are the better team i feel....and they had many injuries to fight through....mcnabb had his typical on/off game.....but hey how bout them 9ers? they are gonna surprise quite a few this year :D :D

MOFO
09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Yep, both sides equally played like crap IMO. It was a close game, thats about all I'll say. :grr:

Matt37
09-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Yep, both sides equally played like crap IMO. It was a close game, thats about all I'll say. :grr:

Yea, Pitts. had a decent game but there is just something missing. To me they are not at the same level as the Patriots. But they are certanly one of the best in the NFL.

Matt37
09-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
they both played like hell....just like the eagles....the pats definately are the better team i feel....and they had many injuries to fight through....mcnabb had his typical on/off game.....but hey how bout them 9ers? they are gonna surprise quite a few this year :D :D

Yea, Mcnabb had a bad first half, but really woke up in the second half.

I feel bad for the Raiders. They should not be 0-3, they are a very decent team with an incredibly hard schedule. I mean 2 of your 3 first games are against teams that went to the Super Bowl last year and both are on the road. They have by far the hardest schedule early. I still feel they will get their share of wins.

Cody_300ex
09-25-2005, 06:43 PM

Yeah where they could of had that TD but ward tried to lateral it.:rolleyes: Im glad pitts. won tho.

MOFO
09-26-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Yeah where they could of had that TD but ward tried to lateral it.:rolleyes: Im glad pitts. won tho.

I was wondering that myself... I think Ward was also wondering WTF Randell El was trying to do....

...and the 3 points from the field goal that Reed kicked, but then someone felt we needed to try it again with an additional 5 yards.... :grr:

Oh well, its over - this game is too easy to rip apart and show what "could" have happened. We'll enjoy the bye and come back strong.

Oh BTW, Pittsburgh lost. :huh