PDA

View Full Version : raptor info. wanted

alba_z250
09-24-2005, 04:27 PM
hey, i am in the process of trading my z250 w/light mods and 300 dollars for a 2001 raptor thats out of state(M.O.). I asked the guy for a title and says he dosent have one but can get a bill of sale. that leads me to my first question: could i get a wisconsin sticker with just a bill of sale? if not how could i get a title with just the bill of sale in ill.? Then asked for the VIN number and the guy says he got a sikd plate that wore off a couple of numbers but will try to get it.

I was just wondering if this sounds right and if any of u have info on stuff like this i would like to hear it

thanks

Raptorider660R
09-24-2005, 09:50 PM
well first of all u do know u do know 01's have trannys and also yes u can get a wisconsin sticker with the bill of sales and also i dought a skip plate will wear off the vin number sounds like bs to me be careful maybe stolen becaus eif u cant see the numbers i wouldnt buy it u never know i have a skid plate and my vin # is perfectly fine

alba_z250
09-24-2005, 09:59 PM
thanks for the post. i thought that was i little odd about the skid plate. but he cheaking the one on the cases, for the engine VIN number.

TheRidinLife01
09-26-2005, 05:02 PM
make sure it has the tranny upgrade