PDA

View Full Version : What pipes will work with Poweromb?

JhallettEX
06-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Hey guys, I am lookin into gettin a Powerbomb header but was wondering if it will work with any pipe or with just certain ones. I am now running a WB but am playin with the idea of also switching silencers. Someone help me out. Also, do you think I should even get one? I have the stock header now but have the welds grinded out. I am wanting to do some more performance upgrade and this is the only thing I can think of.

06-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Well I know FMF pipes, of course..:rolleyes: and a bills thunder and a Pro Circuit silencers will fit it.. If a slip on will fit a stock header pipe it will fit the powerbong,,but make sure to get the gasket off the stock silencer to get a good fit..

I think it will boost power over the stock pipe,,,actually I KNOW for a fact it will boost power over the stock header pipe. If I were to get another complete pipe setup,,I'd be lookin at the hetricks setup over all others.

JhallettEX
06-12-2002, 03:09 PM
When you say complete set up, you mean header and silencer, correct? Or you mean a hetrick pipe with powerboNG header?

06-13-2002, 08:59 AM
A complete hetrick pipe setup,,,no powerbong...Don't know why really for some reason I just like the looks of the pipe and have read great reviews on it..

06-13-2002, 10:09 PM
You could also try a procircuit T-4 complete I have one on my 400 and it increased the power by a bunch. while you're at it you should put a K&N filter on it.