PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 1988 tecate4 for sell or trade

diesel-mech
09-24-2005, 03:21 AM
I've spent 2 years building this tecate4, Its one of the nicest you'll find anywhere, its also very custom and I have yet to find a bike to match its speed and power. The frame has been powder coated kawasaki green with silver vein a-arms and brackets, It has an anti-vibe steering system,1 1/8 fat bars, full skid plates, custom bumpers, beedlock wheels, hole shot tires, Sprock racing 300 big bore (nikasiled) with a billet head, Lectron carb, Mossbarger reed cage, power pros header pipe with an FMF muffler, Lots of other billet parts and chrome parts... the list could go on for a long time. Everything is new on this machine. Grand total I have about 5 hrs ride time on it. It drinks about 2.5 gallons of fuel in under an hour but man is it fast. It is a great bike but I can't take a 2 stroke on the long rides that we do several times a year. I need the milage of a 4 stroke. I will sell it for $3000.00 obo, or trade for a nice ex400 (or similar) I can email pics. The kicker is I live near dayton ohio and don't really want to travel far for a trade. The tecate comes with every extra part I have for it, including extra front plastic which you can't buy anymore. Let me know if you want more details. If you want a machine that will beat banshees, modded (330)250r's any 450 made today its this bike and it will do this on pump gas!

srfootball50
09-24-2005, 08:41 AM
man that thing sounds awsome do you have any pictures of it

diesel-mech
09-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I have some pics of it while I was building it but I haven't found any of it when I finished it. I can email pics if you pm me with your email address