View Full Version : UFC 2 Fight

Jake250ex
09-22-2005, 09:59 PM
I think it was Rashad vs Tom

notes

- Rashad has hilarious fighting style

- kind of boring compared to others

- what the hell is Tom doing here

- I think Dana over exaggerated by saying it "was the absolute chittiest fight I've ever seen in my life"

- My fav move was mere Rashad jumped up and stuck tom in the face while he was on his back

- cant wait till next weeks show

- hopefully im not the only one who watches this stuff

What did you think?

FHKracingZ
09-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Tom was all talk or was in serious pain. Rashad stands no chance at winning this becasue
#1. Horrible ground skillz
#2. To small, he should move to light heavy weight
#3. a good boxer needs to pressure

maybe its just me but the skill this season just isnt there like it was last season.

03GNCC270
09-23-2005, 07:09 AM
THAT FIGHT WAS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN ON THE SHOW.
NEITHER ONE WANTED TO PRESSURE. THEY WASTED ABOUT 3 MINUTES OF EACH ROUND JUST STANDING THERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER.

duke416ex
09-23-2005, 07:09 AM
I wasn't very impressed with the fight this week either. Rashad spent way to much time shaking his head, he left himself open way to much just to look stupid to me. I agree that I don't think he has a chance at winning the contract.

I was hoping for more out of Tom, I think he could have easily won the fight, but he wouldn't pressure and when he did get Rashad down it was almost like he didn't know what to do next.

What about next week, any predictions? I am anxious to see Jorge fight to see if he can actually back himself up, I don't really think he can take Joey though. I am also anxious to see Luke fight, I think that he has them all fooled into thinking he is a weak link, but I think he will really surprise them.

Jake250ex
09-23-2005, 07:15 PM
I like how all they said is that Tom was gonna dominate Rashad

I forget the dudes name, but I'm almost positive he's gonna win the contract. The only thing I can tell you about him so you know who it is is that he is a huge heavyweight, looks like a bear and has amazing ground skills. They said he was the best wrestler on the show and he beat who they said was the best boxer on the show. :eek2:

Anyway - What did you guys think about last season? I thought the show was alot cooler, just was more entertaining. I liked the old fighters more too. The new coach for the blue team (again, I cant think of his name :p ) pisses me off. All he does is talk crap and piss on everyone elses parade. I hope Franklin gets payback and emberasses the hell out of him.

my last seasons hero - Deigo Sanchez. WOW! This guy dominated every oponet he faced :macho

duke416ex
09-27-2005, 07:05 AM
That guy from this show you are talking about was a welter weight, his name is Joey, I would say that he will win the contract.

Did anyone watch it last night, it was the best fight yet. Jorge got beat by that alternate. I was waiting to see Jorge fight. They didn't hold back, that's for sure, but when it was over Jason won. It was a close fight though, I think the welter weight to watch now will be Luke, I think he is a lot tougher than they give him credit.

As far as heavy weights, I don't know. I think that Rashad will be the first out if blue team gets to pick the next fight, and I say later, I don't think he is that good and I didn't like his style.

What about the challenge last night, that was crazy. It probably was the best thing to forfeit from green team, but I think it showed how much determination the other team has.