PDA

View Full Version : Stealth450r

jltld
09-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Anyone know this guy? I think i've been ripped off $165 for 4 tires. Send a money order Priority Mail which cost me an extra $3.85 so i could get them for the next weekend because he said he had them all ready to go. He said he received it August 24. Today is September 22, no tires, no answer to pm's or email since the September 14.

xsr_racing28c
09-24-2005, 04:36 PM
dude same thing happened to me... i sent him a money order for black 450r plastics on the 14th of August, and still havn't recieved them as of today, the 24th of septemeber... he sent me a pm last week and told me he was gonna send them out on friday when he recieved money from his dad, idk why its soo hard to send a box out, i payed for shipping.. im startin to get pissed...

Move this thread to the main forum, maybe you'll get more attention there... i would just like to get my plastics i payed $130 for.... ~Jason

450r51
09-24-2005, 07:52 PM
ive boughten a bunch of stuff of this guy he has never ripped me off. he did take a little while once, but he did apoligize. just keep getting on him and eventually he will get back to u.

09-29-2005, 08:44 PM
he changed his name to "division4thor" go get him boys....and a word of advice...use paypal next time and pay with a credit card. at least that way you have protection..;)

vinson581
09-30-2005, 05:29 AM
hmm...i was just about ready to buy a steering stablizer from him brand new shipped 85$. i really only like paypal, but he said he doesnt have it. after reading this im a tad on the shakey side to buy from him

v581

division4thor
09-30-2005, 12:58 PM
just so everyone knows i just registered a name on this site i was never stealth my friend george was and i just uses his name so i could part out my quad well i pretty much sold everything but something happend with him and some guy im not really sure whats going on but anyway i knew this would give him a bad rep and i didnt want that so i made my own namebeleive me i parted out my whole quad without no problems so anyway i just thought id let you know thanks alot steve

xsr_racing28c
09-30-2005, 01:39 PM
since your friends with him and obviously can get ahold of him, could you please get me my plastics? i would really appreciate that. I don't wanna piss you off, but i don't like to get ripped off

balzout
09-30-2005, 01:53 PM
dont you guys ever learn....peeps are liars have them send the parts cod.cash on delivery.that way you get the parts before they get the money.

Stealth450r
10-01-2005, 02:32 PM
yo division4thor is not me his name is steve and uses my name until this happen. i will send you plastics and i will send the tires. the plastics are in the box ready to go but the only thing is my post office wont send them cause the box is to big, so i have to find a ups store around here. about they will be sent out shortly and im sorry for the delay and you can post this on the main forum so noone will buy from me cause i ****ed up. so if there 400ex parts thats my freind steve now(division4thor) and he is a great seller dont blame him for my mistakes. this will all be fix so and you two will have you parts then can come on this thread and let everyone no that you got your parts.

sorry about this george

gumby2461
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
these guys will send ur stuff guys it may take a lil bit but i no steve and hes jus had alot of parts to sort threw and ship out ...he will fix everything and make it right

TC440EX
10-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Steve is a man of his word. Purchased a part and the shipping got a little messed up but he stepped up to the plate and made it right. I would buy from again. Please remember we are all human and SOMETIMES as humans we make mistakes. What makes you above average is when you take care of the problem without delay.

jltld
10-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by TC440EX
Steve is a man of his word. Purchased a part and the shipping got a little messed up but he stepped up to the plate and made it right. I would buy from again. Please remember we are all human and SOMETIMES as humans we make mistakes. What makes you above average is when you take care of the problem without delay.

I agree, but he hasn't made it right and it's been A LONG delay. I still haven't seen or heard anything from him about my $165 or tires except for the above post saying he would make it right. Well, i'm still waiting.

MOFO
10-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Any updates with this situation?

jltld
10-15-2005, 09:18 AM
I found his phone number and sent him email saying I was going to call the police. He said he was going to send the stuff. We'll see.

brian-250
10-20-2005, 05:42 PM
well, Steve has cashed my check for a 400ex frame and i havent heard anything from him on on shipping it out, he read my PM and didnt respond, ill have to see what happens.

xx3003xrdrxx
10-20-2005, 07:42 PM
so hes got all use's money and none of yall got your parts. :o Id be beatin *** if i was you boys

Stealth450r
10-22-2005, 02:40 PM
well everything is package up and going out monday morning to fedex i will supply everyone with a tracking number. and im given jtld free beadlocks becouse it took to long and i dont have to do that but i fell bad because i never sent the ****. so this will all be fixed shortly and im dont rip people of casue i buy just as much as i sell and i would never want to get rip off.

derekhonda
10-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Stealth450r
well everything is package up and going out monday morning to fedex i will supply everyone with a tracking number. and im given jtld free beadlocks becouse it took to long and i dont have to do that but i fell bad because i never sent the ****. so this will all be fixed shortly and im dont rip people of casue i buy just as much as i sell and i would never want to get rip off.

Oh, so it only took you 2 months to send out someones stuff (if you even do send it out tomorrow)....and more than likely, the only reason you are sending people the stuff they paid for is because someone got a hold of you and threatened taking action with the authorities. And that last sentence is comical, however you should change it to:

"and I don't rip people off. Sure, sometimes they have to wait a month or two, and they will probably have to call me 5 or 6 times leaving threatening messages, and then will have to complain over the internet for a solid month before I will actually send there stuff out....But yeah, trust me, im a very good seller, and everyone does eventually get their stuff."

You suck.

xx3003xrdrxx
10-24-2005, 02:16 PM
haha ownd

Stealth450r
10-24-2005, 07:52 PM
hahaha you got me. first they never called me leaving threatening messages so i dont no what the **** your talking about plus i dont even no why you are even replying to this. and i was going to send it anyway. maybe i had personal issue that noone knows about thats alittle more important. so i guess ill be a dick like i am an not send extra **** to make up the difference so jltdl im send you tires and ill kepp the beadlocks seeming everyone cant keep there opion to themselves.

sorry and derekhonda or what ever the **** it is, are you gods little angel and never mess up

xx3003ardrxx you can just shut the **** up also and i would like you top come beat my *** if i had you money NOW THAT WOULD BE COMICAL

xx3003xrdrxx
10-24-2005, 08:04 PM
calm down tough guy i dont want anyproblems :rolleyes: go jAck OFF some more , it was a joke you really scared me ! You need to lighten up a bit pal , your the one who dicked it all up by shipping those guys **** so much later than you said . They rightfully should be pissed:mad: and you wanna see comical come on down to pa :)

derekhonda
10-24-2005, 08:11 PM
hahaha you got me. first they never called me leaving threatening messages so i dont no what the **** your talking about plus i dont even no why you are even replying to this. and i was going to send it anyway. maybe i had personal issue that noone knows about thats alittle more important. so i guess ill be a dick like i am an not send extra **** to make up the difference so jltdl im send you tires and ill kepp the beadlocks seeming everyone cant keep there opion to themselves.

sorry and derekhonda or what ever the **** it is, are you gods little angel and never mess up

xx3003ardrxx you can just shut the **** up also and i would like you top come beat my *** if i had you money NOW THAT WOULD BE COMICAL

Oh, now you are re-nigging on a deal. boy you really are a class act. Hey, do you have any more parts to sell? I would be really interested in doing some business with you, you seem so honest and classy? Please tell me you have some high dollar items to sell me....

derekhonda
10-24-2005, 08:28 PM
well everything is package up and going out monday morning to fedex i will supply everyone with a tracking number.

so i guess ill be a dick like i am an not send extra **** to make up the difference so jltdl im send you tires and ill kepp the beadlocks seeming everyone cant keep there opion to themselves.

Wait a second.....you didnt send it out today? But you said you would:confused: You mean you lied...again???:rolleyes:

Look, I really am not trying to start trouble, I just want everyone to get the stuff THAT THEY PAID FOR. Now, if you aren't going to do that, then we do have a problem. BUT, if you get their stuff sent out then you are OK in my book.

Stealth450r
10-24-2005, 08:30 PM
it was never a deal i said i would send you a set off beadlocks for free, i figured it would kinda make of for what i did. if you really did research on my name, you find out theat these are the only two people i messed up with, out of about 30 people ive done business, go to trx450r.org everyone left awesome feedback about whether its selling or buying parts. so i ****ed up and im trying to fix it, but i have retarted people like you make the situation worse. so if you never delt with me before with buying or selling me products i dont really think you should post hear.

derekhonda
10-24-2005, 08:34 PM
it was never a deal i said i would send you a set off beadlocks for free, i figured it would kinda make of for what i did. if you really did research on my name, you find out theat these are the only two people i messed up with, out of about 30 people ive done business, go to trx450r.org everyone left awesome feedback about whether its selling or buying parts. so i ****ed up and im trying to fix it, but i have retarted people like you make the situation worse. so if you never delt with me before with buying or selling me products i dont really think you should post hear.

ok, you are completely right...i wont post hear anymore.

best of luck to you all

Stealth450r
10-24-2005, 08:34 PM
yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so im really trying to find time to send them out. so im going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.

brian-250
10-25-2005, 02:14 PM
yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so I'm really trying to find time to send them out. so I'm going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.

Wait wait wait, you said you would ship everything out MONDAY, its Tuesday about a 315 and i just read that you would ship them out tomorrow? WTF!? I'm pretty busty to but i had a parts to ship out i take Min's from work to send them to the post office UPS dhl however I'm shipping them out, my stuff should have been sent out on Wednesday of last week, i wait 48 hours for checks to clear the bank, not a week, if i have to take time and drive to NJ and get my stuff and everyone Else's i will, but if you do mail them out tomorrow then i guess you get marked as OK in my book.

AtvMxRider
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
maybe i had personal issue that noone knows about

I am so sick of that lame *** excuse:rolleyes: . It seems that alot of guys on here that don't sned the stuff out when you are supposed to have personal issues.

MOFO
10-25-2005, 03:40 PM
yes i said that i would send them out today but this isnt my life i have to go to school then go to work then come home and do homework so im really trying to find time to send them out. so im going tomorrow and send them out, i will post a tracking number for everyone to see.

Where is the tracking number. Post proof or your gone.

BTW, remove the information from your signature NOW. Moto-X does NOT pay to advertise here!

My good friend is a lawyer, I may have to ask him about how to nail these a-holes.

derekhonda
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Did it go out yesterday? today? at all?

AtvMxRider
10-26-2005, 04:43 PM

Aw man that is bullchit. If you have time to sell them then you have time to ship them out. You were just trying to screw these people out of their money and you know it.:grr: Guy's if he doesn't give you a tracking# by tonight I would really consider filing charges against him. I get so sick of the kids trying to rip off people on here

AtvMxRider
10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
This is the very reason why I wnever buy parts off someone under the age of 18:rolleyes:

brian-250
10-26-2005, 04:58 PM
He wont reply to my PM's anymore, normally i would just let this blow over but to me $250 is alot of money, if i dont have a frame buy the end of the week I'm pressing charges, end of discussion.:mad:

AtvMxRider
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
He wont reply to my PM's anymore, normally i would just let this blow over but to me $250 is alot of money, if i dont have a frame buy the end of the week I'm pressing charges, end of discussion.:mad:

It doesn't matter if it was $10 it is total crap that he is taking this long. I say file charges and quit dicking with these kind of people. Make some examples

Stealth450r
10-26-2005, 05:28 PM
just to let you know im not ht eperson who you bought the frame off of. its my freind steve and he did send it out monday so chill. i went with him to send my parts and fedex wanted $85 to ship the plastics. **** that, so im sending the money back sorry for all of this but if you want to press charges be my guess. youll have your money soon.

AtvMxRider
10-26-2005, 05:29 PM
just to let you know im not ht eperson who you bought the frame off of. its my freind steve and he did send it out monday so chill. i went with him to send my parts and fedex wanted $85 to ship the plastics. **** that, so im sending the money back sorry for all of this but if you want to press charges be my guess. youll have your money soon.

You know you are a real peice of **** you know that, You and your friend

Stealth450r
10-26-2005, 05:59 PM
how is this and my friend is not a piece of ****, he always sends his **** out. the reason he never replies is he doesnt have a comp so he uses my comp and my name. these are the first to people i messed up with im a pracrastincater and never like to dio the things i have to like send **** out. i never had bad feedback until now and ive been selling and buying **** for the last 2yrs so oops i ****ed up and im fixing it by just sending everyones money back. the best part i find is that the people im actually dealing with are not even posting just all off you stupid ****s. so i think your a piece of ****. im done with this thread im sending there money back and thats the end of it. so case closed

brian-250
10-26-2005, 06:01 PM
well then it should be here tommorow, i was not sure if he was still posting under your s/n or not, sorry about that.

Stealth450r
10-26-2005, 06:10 PM
yes it should be there tomorrow if not friday definetly.

brian-250
10-26-2005, 06:15 PM
yes it should be there tomorrow if not friday definetly.

ok, just as long as it gets here.;)

derekhonda
10-26-2005, 06:55 PM
how is this and my friend is not a piece of ****, he always sends his **** out. the reason he never replies is he doesnt have a comp so he uses my comp and my name. these are the first to people i messed up with im a pracrastincater and never like to dio the things i have to like send **** out. i never had bad feedback until now and ive been selling and buying **** for the last 2yrs so oops i ****ed up and im fixing it by just sending everyones money back. the best part i find is that the people im actually dealing with are not even posting just all off you stupid ****s. so i think your a piece of ****. im done with this thread im sending there money back and thats the end of it. so case closed

Sending people their money back doesn't automatically make everything better. They have been expecting parts for their quad for a long time and now they get to continue looking and buying, instead of installing. You really are a piece of ****. I hope your personal problems involved you inflicting injury on yourself, and I hope your problems keep happening until you finally take it to the next level. Worthless piece of ****.

250R4EVR
10-27-2005, 05:58 PM
alright alright, reading this really makes me laugh! I know Exactly how it feels to be Fu(ked over by a punk @$$ b!t(h. If i were you guys who are " getting your money back" and for some odd reason that you dont, but i cant c why not . . . . . . or maybe he will b too lazy to put it in the mailbox, who knows. Anyways i think this little punk needs his @$$ kicked and if you to dont get your money, i would highly consider a road trip to where ever the lil theiv lives. Pressing Charges always makes you feel better

450r51
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
wheres MOFO when u need him??? u guys need to chill the guy messed up once and u get on him holy crap, u guys must have no lives to be making fun and yelling at somebody over the internet..... let me tell u that u guys r soooo damn cool!

AtvMxRider
10-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
wheres MOFO when u need him??? u guys need to chill the guy messed up once and u get on him holy crap, u guys must have no lives to be making fun and yelling at somebody over the internet..... let me tell u that u guys r soooo damn cool!

One time my ***, you think it's cool to rip somebody off of thier hard earned money???

250R4EVR
10-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Alright Mr. 450r51 first of all i can say what ever i want, and im only speaking the truth. Ive got a set of hypers ill sell you for 100 bucks brand new, how about u send me the money and then ill nvr send you the rims. Then lets you point of view change about @$$ holes who take your money then.

How about u bring the 450 by i wanna race ya. ill show ya what a real machine can do !

derekhonda
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by 450r51

Yeah, if it really isnt that big of a deal, I too have many parts I would sell you for real cheap.

But hey, if it takes me 2 or 3 months to send it, if i send them at all, its not a big deal, right?

you are an IDIOT

TC440EX
10-27-2005, 11:48 PM
I purchased a part from Steve and got it no problem. Next time you purchase something make them send it C.O.D., so you know you get the part. Good luck everyone.

450r51
10-28-2005, 12:35 PM
first off 250r4ever i dont need to bring my 450r down and "race" you cuz it wouldnt really be a challenge. and i know what a real machine can do thats y i bought a 450. and i know what ur gonna say that ur 250r is the best and that its almost 20 yrs old and can still beat the new thumpers, but if you look at my sig i own a 250r and yes they r sick quads, they just cant compete with the new quads.

JR3
10-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Wow can everyone chill. George has been buying and selling parts on the internet for 2 years this is his first mess up. I know sending the money back wont cure it because they wanted parts but at least they didnt get scammed and he never went into this with intentions of ripping anybody off.

derekhonda
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Wow can everyone chill. George has been buying and selling parts on the internet for 2 years this is his first mess up. I know sending the money back wont cure it because they wanted parts but at least they didnt get scammed and he never went into this with intentions of ripping anybody off.

And how do you know this information? Put yourself in these peoples shoes and tell me you wouldn't be mad.

and personally, I dont care if someone has sold 1,000,000 items and not ever had a problem (yes, 1 million) if they **** around with me on the item i order, and im the one "unlucky" person who gets dicked over, then they arent a good seller. end of story

Now george, did you send these nice honest hardworking people their money back yet?

MOFO
10-29-2005, 06:43 AM
He has 5 days to get their money back and clear up all issues... after that, he is gone.

division4thor
10-29-2005, 11:38 AM
hahahahahaha that sucks for you guys you guys bug out after 2 weeks of not getting something do you guys no about time obivously not dude also when you guys buy somthing dont send a check and expect to get something raight away you said you sent moneyorders out 3 weeks ago yea maybe you did but i odnt get it for like 5 days later depending on what day you send it because sundays i dont get mail so therefore i am trying to say it takes time to do **** i can see if it was two months later but its not you guys are making me seem like an ******* when i dont get your parts out raight away its not my fault it takes a week for me to get the money then like up to 4 days for the checks to clear than have to wait until monday to ship it out o yuea and wait it takes 3 days to get to u guys lol wow see what time can do that brings us here today 3 weeks later but wait you both have ur parts i got a pm from jrlj sayign thanks i got it yesterday and also if division4thor or stealth450r havent sold you suff then get out of here and stay out of are buisness thaks alot steve

division4thor
10-29-2005, 11:52 AM
o yea so wait what is the problem now????????

MOFO
10-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by division4thor
hahahahahaha that sucks for you guys you guys bug out after 2 weeks of not getting something do you guys no about time obivously not dude also when you guys buy somthing dont send a check and expect to get something raight away you said you sent moneyorders out 3 weeks ago yea maybe you did but i odnt get it for like 5 days later depending on what day you send it because sundays i dont get mail so therefore i am trying to say it takes time to do **** i can see if it was two months later but its not you guys are making me seem like an ******* when i dont get your parts out raight away its not my fault it takes a week for me to get the money then like up to 4 days for the checks to clear than have to wait until monday to ship it out o yuea and wait it takes 3 days to get to u guys lol wow see what time can do that brings us here today 3 weeks later but wait you both have ur parts i got a pm from jrlj sayign thanks i got it yesterday and also if division4thor or stealth450r havent sold you suff then get out of here and stay out of are buisness thaks alot steve

First off, learn how to spell, use of periods and sentence structure... you just might get your point across better! :rolleyes:

Second, I will butt into this situation. He is ripping people off - I will involve myself anyway possible. If you have a problem with this, YOU let ME know. :rolleyes:

My statement stands - he has 5 days to clear it up. After that, we'll look into mail fraud (felony).

I'm sick and tired of little punks that find the time to cash a check/money order but suddenly dont have the time to ship out the parts!

250R4EVR
10-29-2005, 11:14 PM
i agree with MOFO, all you @$$holes who think its ok to just to Fu(k ppl over and take there money with out giving them there stuff that they paid for is BuII $h!T. I Can say whatever to whoever ,and ppl like you Divison4 are the kindda ppl that piss me off! Im going to find it really funny when MOFO kicks you off, and the cops are knocking on your front door. i hope you choke and Die on every dollar you steal. Oh ya, i love your one huge setence. I think my little 10 yearold sister could do better than that.

250R4EVR
10-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Oh ya so wait, what is the problem now ????????

i know the problem, Your a Douche Bag

MOFO
10-31-2005, 11:11 AM
Any updates from either party on this matter? I'd like to know before help this guy persue mail fraud.

jltld
10-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Nothing yet. Said he was going to send tires and beadlocks-nothing. Then said was going to send money back. So far nothing.

Stealth450r
10-31-2005, 05:23 PM
well soryy i dont have a money tree in my back yard i get paid this thursday and i will send the money back, but if i get kicked off i dont know how im going to get on here to let you know i sent it out.

AtvMxRider
10-31-2005, 05:48 PM
well soryy i dont have a money tree in my back yard i get paid this thursday and i will send the money back, but if i get kicked off i dont know how im going to get on here to let you know i sent it out.

Where is the money you got from these people??????

brian-250
10-31-2005, 06:28 PM
my frame got here, sorry i guess i jumpep the gun on the feedback a bit, just didnt want to take any chances, I wasent real happy about the broken bolt or chunk out of the motor mount but there werent that hard to correct.

250R4EVR
10-31-2005, 07:38 PM
I bet stealth450r and Division4 are some Gay couple that have this sceme to steal all our money! I would bet if someone gives them a Bl0wJ0b they, will give you your moeny back. + intrest Lol

MOFO
10-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Everyone that has been screwed over by this guy, PM me your information and everything you have on him.

I just spoke with my good friend (lawyer)... we'll get mail fraud going on him if he does not cough up the cash - I will help assist with this if needed.

jltld
11-01-2005, 06:28 AM
What's a money tree got to do with it. You said you were going to send it last week. Or you could send the tires and beadlocks like you said. You get on here and get defensive but you just keep lying. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS. You said you were going to make it right, now do it. It's just as much money for me to lose as it is for you to pay me back, you think i have a money tree to just give it away??

division4thor
11-03-2005, 07:26 AM
so whos getting mail fraud well you at least think there going to

Stealth450r
11-03-2005, 01:01 PM
well im goign to send the money today, you can believe me or not but will be sent out today around 4. so you should have it sat or monday.

AtvMxRider
11-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Did the money go out????

250R4EVR
11-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Division4 sent me a Pm tring to get me mad or sometihng. I really dont know what his intentions were but it sure gave me a good laugh. This Hom0 cant write a setence if his life depended on it. So im going to post His Pm so Everyone can get a good Laugh.

hahahahhahahah
yo you better watch who your talking to ***** i bet your a ***et who likes other men and just tryign t ofind a gay couple you can join so i guess just go ahead and find some ***ets so you all can get together

This is my reply to his Lame para-setence.

Re: hahahahhahahah
Wow, What a douche bag. Seriously how old are you? You honestly suck at spelling and Setence structure. I think you should just Go Fu(k someones dog and pull the Horse (ock out of your mouth. I wouldnt start **** with me if you know whats good for your reputation on this website. Go Fu(k yourself and and find something else better to do than try and Make fun of someone Who can acually write a setence.

All in all this Guys a douche bag.

AtvMxRider
11-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 250R4EVR
Division4 sent me a Pm tring to get me mad or sometihng. I really dont know what his intentions were but it sure gave me a good laugh. This Hom0 cant write a setence if his life depended on it. So im going to post His Pm so Everyone can get a good Laugh.

hahahahhahahah
yo you better watch who your talking to ***** i bet your a ***et who likes other men and just tryign t ofind a gay couple you can join so i guess just go ahead and find some ***ets so you all can get together

This is my reply to his Lame para-setence.

Re: hahahahhahahah
Wow, What a douche bag. Seriously how old are you? You honestly suck at spelling and Setence structure. I think you should just Go Fu(k someones dog and pull the Horse (ock out of your mouth. I wouldnt start **** with me if you know whats good for your reputation on this website. Go Fu(k yourself and and find something else better to do than try and Make fun of someone Who can acually write a setence.

All in all this Guys a douche bag.

LMGDFAO man if you going to ***** about someone's spelling make sure you spell correctly yourself:devil:

MOFO
11-03-2005, 05:50 PM
well im goign to send the money today, you can believe me or not but will be sent out today around 4. so you should have it sat or monday.

I have the link for USPS mail fraud as well as instructions from a laywer I know. After Monday I will be passing this information to the party's affected by you, Stealth.... so they can press charges against you.

MOFO
11-08-2005, 04:32 AM
Guys - can anyone provide me with updates. Did this a-hole send your money back? PM me with the results.

MOFO
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Stealth - mail fraud charges are being filed against you from the party's you screwed over.

Have a nice day.