PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys go over these jumps

Svt-Sinister
09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Im a beginner and i was wondering if there are any tips you guys can give me for goin over these jumps.(picture below)

Everytime i try the nose dives down hard

Atkins
09-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Have your arms completely strectched with your *** as far back as you can put it. When you get bucked up, just let your elbows bend and straighten naturally. Jab at the throttle at a rapid rate every time you start to lean forward more, and let off a little but not much when your front end gets shot upward. Go into it as straight as possible, and dont turn your handlebars or youre screwed.

No 2 whoops sections are the same, so dont expect them to act the same on your quad. And you are on a yfz, so speed is your friend. Hope that helps.

Leschj03
09-22-2005, 09:16 PM
haha them jumps are crazy stuff, looks rough to jump

are them woops or a rythm section??

PismoLocal
09-23-2005, 02:34 PM
i hit whoops as fast as i possibly can, it seems to me like the faster your goin the easier they are

jak1389
09-23-2005, 02:43 PM
yep the faster you go the easier it is. also good shocks help. but the most important thing is to keep the front end up. pull back on the bars and lean far back and just go for it.

hondajoe05
09-25-2005, 12:34 PM
the reason your nose is diving is cuz your letting off the gas and your momentaum slows down jus hammer er all the way threw but don't punch it at the end of teh jump on all ramps or you'll be landing ahweelies

Jake250ex
09-25-2005, 06:08 PM
braap bap baap bap bap bap bap :ermm: