PDA

View Full Version : Sadest day of my life!

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Ok, Wesnday night after a school dance my girlfriend went to go to a friends house. Going down a very windy and twisty road she and the driver did not have there seat belts on from what i heard. They came to a stop at rail road tracks and a car came and hit my girlfriends car headon, She did not make it. Her friend is living and is in a induced coma. Her knee caps are crushed and is going to be parilized from the neck down. As soon as i heard the story from my gf's mother i went down on my knees and cried the hardest i have ever in my life. I am shaking as i right this and have been throwing up ever sense and can not get over being this close to someone and saying goodbye for the last time without even a kiss. You will be missed Sammy, I love you!

R.I.P. Sammy.

Mxjunkie
09-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Man I'm sorry to hear about that. Just keep your head up man and keep your mind sane. :(

CaptainCanuck
09-22-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm am so sorry to hear that man. I couldnt imagine what id do if my girlfriend were to pass so suddenly. Best of luck to you and her family in gettning over her death.

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss man . Keep your head up . I'll say a prayer for all those affected by the loss .

yamaha250f
09-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry man to hear this i feel for you nothing but the best wish to you and her family and friends. Me and my g/f of 4 years broke up a few months ago and im have such a hard time getting over it but i couldnt imagine what id do if anything ever happened to her. Just keep your head up and and your boots tight and youll be ok.

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 10:30 AM
I went to school today to see some of her friends and just walking in the main foia i could tell that this has struck alot of people just so many people cared about her so much. But i had to leave because i was getting just so dam depressed. I have been with her family for the past couple hours and ..it's not easy .

Thank you all for the support you are all amazing people.

I just hope her lost doesn't affect anyone eles...

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 10:49 AM
I have even more bad news, Amanda (driver) is now dead. I don't know what im going do.?

Jersey450R
09-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I will keep her, her friend, and you in my prayers at all times. this happens all the time and not just to you my fellow rider friend. I've lost 3 of my dear friends in 2 years becuase of the same type of thing. just know that you will get through this, keep a strong mind state about everything, and be there for her family and anyone else who needs a shoulder to lean and cry on. And remember, after time passes and the situation sets in, try not to live in the past, because you will never get on with the future. I learned the hard way, and i dont wish this on anyone.

Your friend sorowfully,
David.

MR.BIG
09-22-2005, 11:11 AM
I am really sorry to hear that. I know how you feel because my best friend died 9-14-05 in a motorcycle accident. Just do the best you can because death really sucks. I feel for you man!

hnnblehscnnble
09-22-2005, 11:21 AM
hey man.im new to the forum but i feel so bad for you and the families of those who lost their lifes.i went through this last summer on july 4, 2004 with my best friend ashlie and its very hard.but you'll make it through it.i said i'd never ride again after ashlies death because she was killed on a quad but here i am riding.just because you dont cry about it anymore or hurt as much doesnt mean your forgetting her and her friend.and keep doing what it is you do because you girlfriend would want that.good luck man and if ya ever just need to talk on aim im tallymx12.later

kyle

Plante400
09-22-2005, 11:23 AM
im surprised u could even come on here and talk about it. i couldnt....

good die young...

JRP
09-22-2005, 11:27 AM
sorry man to hear about that.. i will keep them all in my prayers and he family and her fiends....:(

BLAZE1
09-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Plante400

good die young...

That says it all, right there.

I just had to go to a funeral last week for one of my buddies from college. Just graduated this spring now he's gone. It is something that most of us have to deal with at some time in our life and I don't think it ever gets easier.

IDK what I wolud do if it were my gf or someone that close, losing a friend is hard but losing a close loved one is even harder. I'm sorry for your loss and i'm sure if there is anything you need everyone here will do what they can.

Oh yeah ... go pop-a-wheelie or something, it'll make you smile!

maynard22
09-22-2005, 11:48 AM
My prayers are with you and her family. :(

Trevor
09-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss it must be hard I can't imagine Stay strong.

zephead400ex
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm very sorry to heart that! I have been in similar situations but all you can do is stay strong and remember the good times. Time will help heal. All of you are in my prayers.

jwick07
09-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Very sorry to read of your loss, I know what you are going through happend. I went through some thing very simular when I was 16 years old. My girlfriends mother was lost in a car wreck. My girlfriends nearest family is in Colo. and she had to move. I was sick in bed for three days after she left.

Not quite the same I know. Words alone cannot comfort you right now I'm sure but I'll keep you and those lost in my prayers.

God Bless You
Jess

Tommy 17
09-22-2005, 12:35 PM
:( i'm sorry man...

450r51
09-22-2005, 01:13 PM
im very sorry for ur loss, one of my friends committed suicide about a month ago. this happened just before school started. what a great way to start senior year off. its a chitty situation all around man. just try and get over it. the one thing that helped me was listening to my favorite music for about a week, and riding non stop. good luck and god bless, i know what ur going threw.

HtFoxChick
09-22-2005, 01:37 PM
No......:( That's so sad. She was a beautiful girl. Sorry for your loss. Times like this, words are hard to find because there are no right words to ease the hurt. Be there for her family.

sly400ex
09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm choked up myself now. I'm very sorry for your loss:(

Mxjunkie
09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_ryda
I have even more bad news, Amanda (driver) is now dead. I don't know what im going do.?

Best thing at this moment no lie, I would go out and ride and clear your mind.

Guy400
09-22-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm very sorry about your loss. When I was in high school my best friend was killed in a car crash. He ran a stop sign and was T-boned. He was killed, another friend was killed, another buddy broke his hips and both his legs and yet another friend was all beat up as well.

JTRtrx250r
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Dude... your in my thoughts and prayers, Im SO sorry for your loss, its 1 of the hardest things in life to deal w/ and for me, changes the world I live in. You have to greive and cry your heart out, it slowely gets ....better

Keep your head up bro

RIP girls

:(

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Thank you all, Her parents are in such a mess. They just can't seem to stop talking about it. I tryed to calm them down and take there mind off it but they won't. I went for a ride on my quad to see if it would change my thoughts but it just got worst. I desided to watch the News but that was even worst because they showed pictures and vidoe clips of the wrecked car.

But i thank you all once again for all the greff and support you have given to me and her family and Amanda's family. They read this and it cheerd them up.

Happy quad days and i'll try to keep you updated on myself and the familys.

Killa250ex
09-22-2005, 03:31 PM
Damn Bro, I got a very unsettling feeling when i read this. I couldnt even imagine what your going through right now, if i lost my girlfriend, it would be the end of my world. Just keep your head up bro, remember the good times, and just know she in a good place now watching down on you.

jak1389
09-22-2005, 03:33 PM
wow man, that is horrible. my prayers go out to you and both of the families. i dont even know how you can talk about it. try and take your mind off it by doing something fast pace. once again im very sorry for your loss and what you and the familes are going threw.

LTandRaptorider
09-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Very sorry to hear this... :(

Give and accept comfort from family and friends.

gyt-r450
09-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JRP
sorry man to hear about that.. i will keep them all in my prayers and he family and her fiends....:(

:(

JRDrider22
09-22-2005, 03:43 PM
sad to hear. stay strong. very sad to hear

MOFO
09-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
I'm choked up myself now. I'm very sorry for your loss:(

damn... :( Same here....

I'm sorry to hear this... :(

fasterthanyouex
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
man i am really sorry.... just keep your head up bro.this is realyl sad...but it dont seem like things will work out man but they will....:(

FoxRacing81
09-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Wow man. I feel your pain. I lost my mom about 5 years ago....hardest thing ever to get over....I miss her more and more every day

I am so sorry to hear it. :(

tater_kamik
09-22-2005, 05:05 PM
that is horrible. my prayers will be with you. reminds me of some things that happened when i was in hs, pain goes away, but you will remember them forever and how you felt around them. im sorry bro

Robin Hood
09-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Sorry to hear that. I got a little choaked up after reading that. Stay strong dude.

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys im feeling better after reading this and so are the family's. Yes it was very hard to write this, i may have balls but i have never seen a guy cry as hard as i have the last day. to take my mind off things tonight i just went outside and took my 300 apart and cleaned everything, that kinda made me reflect on what happened and i am going to see a conceler about somethings. Things may be looking good in the future. But i also went to where the crash was today to put a framed picture of her and some flowers and i geuss some people beat me too it, i mean i knew she had friends but people like from out of town came and put flowers on her crash site. It was amazing feeling, she was only 15. Grade 10, and a heart of gold.

I will love you forever Sammy and you will be in my dreams forever!

Warnerade
09-22-2005, 05:37 PM
wow, im very sorry about your loss, it gave me the chills just thinking and reading about it. I'm sure you already have your close friends and family lined up, but if you need to talk to someone, my AIM is always on and im here 90% of the time....

mx416ex27

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 05:41 PM
i use MSN not AIM but o well.

Doober
09-22-2005, 05:43 PM
stay strong i know how hard times like this can be.

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 05:43 PM
thanks.

xx3003xrdrxx
09-22-2005, 05:44 PM
man , i feel so bad for you . She was beautiful! im choked up sitting here reading this , Im gonna go call my girl right now and tell her i love her ... Youve got guts and i respect you very much right now ! best of luck with things in the future if you need someone to talk to or anything im me man

i know weve never talked or anything but seriously dont hesitate
flipsk8tr10

take it easy and live your life , your friend chris

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 06:04 PM
thanks alot!

09-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Im sorry man to hear that, just stay strong for your and her family..

TheBlasterMan
09-22-2005, 06:14 PM
sorry to here that, at least shes not feeling any pain...

diangelo#67
09-22-2005, 06:31 PM
dam dude thats terrible, sorry to hear this. just remember the good times and don't forget how fragile life really is. we all do these crazy things like jumping bikes 100 or so feet to live life on the edge and things like this happend out of the blue that just take the wind out of your sails.
guys remeber to live life everyday like there is no tomarrow, and then when people talk at our time of departure,they will say remember when...............................

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 06:43 PM
very meaninful, thank you all once again for the support

fast_enough
09-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Dude, i'm so sorry, I just can't even imagine what your going through, nothing really I type is going to help... so just keep living your life as she would've wanted you to. I'm on MSN a lot too, my names ac_racing_1@hotmail.com , if you want to talk or to have a friend.
Sorry man

300ex_ryda
09-22-2005, 06:54 PM
i added ya! thanks bro

Honda400exrox
09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
i have msn too mxman6969@hotmail.com

Ex'In_Alberta
09-22-2005, 09:01 PM
i cant imagine man, nothing could make anyone understand a loss liek that accept a loss like that....prayers are with you and her friends and family

09-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Pull through bro :ermm:

Punk'd
09-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Im very sorry to hear that man:( That is very sad.

They will be in my prayers tonight:(

4oorider
09-23-2005, 07:36 AM
No parent should never see their children go like this. I am about to cry just reading all of this and that is nothing compared to what you and her family are goign through. Just stay strong and keep your head up. You are in my prayers.

Tom TRX250R
09-23-2005, 10:59 AM
I am SO sorry to hear that. It choked me up just reading about the details of the wreck. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the families.:( :( :(

300ex_ryda
09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
You don't know how much this makes me and the familys feel! keep it coming along.

yfz450admirer
09-23-2005, 02:14 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.

TRX_450
09-23-2005, 03:04 PM
man im sorry for ur loss...ur in my prayers....keep ur head up tho

add me on aim or msn or yahoo if ya want

badass_numba1@hotmail.com
nacsracing70
nacsracing70@yahoo.com

exboy
09-23-2005, 03:37 PM
my adress is blaineobrien_gtr@hotmail.com

lonestar13r
09-23-2005, 03:42 PM
I am so so sorry for you bro !!! like every one eles has been saying , keep your head up soldier, don't let any thing get you down man ! I am so sorry for you again *. you got me as a freind.

RacerX13r (<--- AIM)

Ethan , take care!!!

EvilJester400EX
09-23-2005, 04:07 PM
I know how you feel man. My girlfriend of 2 and a half years decided she wanted another guy one Monday that she hasn't even known a full month. Hang in there, things will clear up. If you need any help man, just send me a PM or something.
Take care.

-Brett.

DEAL
09-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Who the **** is this!?

Im on my friends account.

My names kennie and i go to lockview high.. the school that sammy went to.. I was friends with her and very good friends with her boyfriend Mike.

Your not her boyfriend? her boyfriend doesnt have a bike and he was driving the car that got hit with her in the passanger seat.. and that is NOT how the crash happend at all!

At a sad death like this you go on a forum and pretend your someone else so people have sympathy for you?

WHO IS THIS!? you better hope i dont find out.

exboy
09-23-2005, 05:33 PM
dude are r u freakin serious??? thats as low as it gets right there
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

zeppelin
09-23-2005, 05:41 PM
go to the office and see if they will tell you whos birthdays are on June 18, 1986, according to 300ex ryda thats when he was born, maybe it will work i dunno, but if you did have someone very close to you die i feel for you man

redrider05
09-23-2005, 05:43 PM
if that post above is true....he will have quite a few members pissed...that is truely the worst thing to even pretend many people give there sympathy to the wrong person..

better speak up kid....tell us all whats going on

DEAL
09-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Its true.. her REAL boyfriend was driving the car so he wouldnt have got a "call" from sammys parents.

2nd of all they were not stopped at any train tracks?

3rd her boyfriend doesnt own a bike and doesnt ride.. and hes a mess right now.. its terrible.. too much of a mess to go on msn or the computer.. people are always around him constantly to make sure hes alright and doesnt snap.

This is low buddy.. I cant belive someone would do this.

It hurts to know people can be like you.

You got a lot of explaining/apologizing to do before someone finds out who you really are.

crday98
09-23-2005, 06:41 PM
if what DEAL says is true, then 300exryda is ****ing sick in the head for posting such a thing. he posted this in the girlfriends thread awhile back. if appears to be the same girl and he claims to have been seeing her for the last few months.:confused:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1767811#post1767811

if this was truly your girlfriend, i am sorry to hear about your loss. if it wasn't, you need help!

Mxjunkie
09-23-2005, 06:43 PM
thats so f'ed up, someone needs to do some stoner bashing time on that kid

DEAL
09-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Like i said im on my buddys account.

I just found PM's to him from the other day saying you dont race around here anymore because you moved to montreal?

So please explain to me.. if you are mike power like you say.

You moved to montreal but never told anyone and have attended the same school some how?

You raced and owned a bike but never told anyone?

And you were driving the car here some how? while your in montreal WITH a broken leg that you (quote) "broke while racing" up there??

Wow...

Cant belive you would do something like this.

You really better hope you live in montreal.

Pappy
09-23-2005, 06:45 PM
this just got interesting:scary:

reconmaster
09-23-2005, 06:46 PM
like what of person does theres a difference between a bser and an attention grabbing bser

crday98
09-23-2005, 06:46 PM
can someone post the article from the newspaper about the accident to get the real story on this? this would eliminate the conflicting stories and anyone doubt who is lying.:ermm:

DEAL
09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by crday98
if what DEAL says is true, then 300exryda is ****ing sick in the head for posting such a thing. he posted this in the girlfriends thread awhile back. if appears to be the same girl and he claims to have been seeing her for the last few months.:confused:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1767811#post1767811

if this was truly your girlfriend, i am sorry to hear about your loss. if it wasn't, you need help!

Thats not sammy..

And I ASSURE YOU this is not who he says he is!!

Like i said im good friends with mike.. her REAL boyfriend.

This would upset him beyond belief and could cause him to do something he would regret later.. thats IF you do infact live around here.

Which is the reason I wont mention it to anyone.

theTman
09-23-2005, 06:49 PM
are you kidding me? this is as low asit can get....why would you lie like that?!?!

DEAL
09-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by crday98
can someone post the article from the newspaper about the accident to get the real story on this? this would eliminate the conflicting stories and anyone doubt who is lying.:ermm:

A newspaper wouldnt do anything?
Its the same girl who died.. it would just tell what happened.
You still wouldnt know anymore than you do now.
Besides the fact that it was a head on colision while driving down the road.. NOT stopped at train tracks.

How dont you know whos lieing? you think I would come on and just randomly tell someone whos gf actually died that hes lieing?

Im telling the truth.. it upsets me to even think of what this guy is trying to accomplish by making people feel bad for him.

I was friends with sammy..

If there a way to proove im telling the truth.. then let me know.

09-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I have a feeling he wont be posting on the site anymore:ermm:

crday98
09-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
A newspaper wouldnt do anything?
Its the same girl who died.. it would just tell what happened.
You still wouldnt know anymore than you do now.
Besides the fact that it was a head on colision while driving down the road.. NOT stopped at train tracks.

How dont you know whos lieing? you think I would come on and just randomly tell someone whos gf actually died that hes lieing?

Im telling the truth.. it upsets me to even think of what this guy is trying to accomplish by making people feel bad for him.

I was friends with sammy..

If there a way to proove im telling the truth.. then let me know. i asked for a news paper article becasue he said her girlfriend was driving and also died. if her boyfriend was driving, it would state that in the article and remove any doubt from other members who is telling the truth and who is not. i didn't say i thought you were not telling the truth but i'm sure there will be people who don't know who to believe. an article would fix this. i am sorry to hear about your friend.:(

DEAL
09-23-2005, 07:13 PM
If this is proof enough for you read this article.

It prooves that they were driving when it happened.

Not stopped at some "train tracks".

You should stay off this site you sick mess.

http://www.hfxnews.com/index.cfm?sid=1597&sc=2

09-23-2005, 07:16 PM

http://www.hfxnews.com/index.cfm?sid=1597&sc=2 :eek:
I think the mods can see the name on the account when they pull up an IP adress:eek:

400ex28
09-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Wow, that's just WRONG to do somthing like that 300ex ryda

Potimus
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Youre a real ***got.

09-23-2005, 07:23 PM
look at his title- I *******love you Sammy!

DEAL
09-23-2005, 07:26 PM
It also says "drunk drivers kill, I would know"

And there were no alcohol or drugs invovled in the crash.

crday98
09-23-2005, 07:26 PM

http://www.hfxnews.com/index.cfm?sid=1597&sc=2 i found this article that tells the full story. http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2005/09/23/f156.raw.html
he should not only stay off the site but he should crawl back into that hole that he came from. it is a disturbing thought knowing there is people this sick in the world.:mad:

DEAL
09-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Now let this topic die.

Sammy's friends and family are already going through enough pain.

Just let this thing drop.