PDA

View Full Version : Lost

400exrules
09-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Anyone watch the show? I watched like half way through to the end of the first season and the New season starts right now, 8-9pm, im hooked.

4oorider
09-21-2005, 07:59 PM
it ended like 5 minutes ago, man it was good, ive been watching since the begining

MOFO
09-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh yea... its the only show I watch once a week - with the help of TiVo.... the season opener was pretty good.... really got me thinking!

09-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Oh yea... its the only show I watch once a week - with the help of TiVo.... the season opener was pretty good.... really got me thinking! The end was the best- when jack sees the guy that lives down there is the guy that was running with him in the stadium:eek:

JRP
09-21-2005, 08:15 PM
that show is sick.. its the greatest show that comes on regular stations at night.... it gets u thinkin alot about what will happen next..

prepracing
09-21-2005, 08:54 PM
that show kicks *****, its the 21st century Gilligans Island :blah:

MOFO
09-22-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
The end was the best- when jack sees the guy that lives down there is the guy that was running with him in the stadium:eek:

When Jack saw him in the stadium I thought something was up with that guy... but at the end, I was like :eek: WTF .... :confused:

Great show!

maynard22
09-22-2005, 07:37 AM
I dig this show too. So what do you guys think is going on, I am thinking some govt. experiment after what I saw last night. What do you guys think?

jeepnrocks
09-22-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm going to get or rent the seasone dvd's if they ever come out. I wanted to start watching it last season but figured I'd be so confused that it wasnt worth it..
Anyone like nip/tuck ?

09-22-2005, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by jeepnrocks

Anyone like nip/tuck ? No. Don't change the subject.

When Jack saw him in the stadium I thought something was up with that guy... but at the end, I was like :eek: WTF .... :confused:

Great show! It looks like hes been down there since like the 70's though- that computer and the albums. And i wonder what it was he injected himself with in the beginning:confused: How and where he gets food, how long hes been there, why hes there, why the hatch says quarentein, what kind of lab he has down there lol. I'm thinking theres a connection between jack meeting him and Sarah not being paralyzed, and I'm thinking it might be important what Deacon (i think thats his name:confused: ) said about training for a race around the world.This show is amazing!

smr
09-22-2005, 08:36 AM
[ I'm thinking theres a connection between jack meeting him and Sarah not being paralyzed, and I'm thinking it might be important what Deacon (i think thats his name:confused: ) said about training for a race around the world.This show is amazing! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you..remember that Loche was paralyzed before he came to the island. No how it all ties in will be the good part.

PeeWee21
09-22-2005, 08:46 AM
It's got me all fugged up! The only thing i hate is that they show to many dam commercials while it's on!!!!!!!! I got the 1st season on order!

stevez400
09-22-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah the show has me hooked bad! Anyone know when they show the reruns later in the week??

mxracer97
09-22-2005, 09:12 AM
It looks like hes been down there since like the 70's though- that computer and the albums.

That's what I was thinking, but then I realized him and Jack met each other in the stadium well after the '70's so how could he have been down there for that long? (perhaps they could be twin brothers or something?) I am also eager to see what happened to the guys that went out on the raft, and see who the guys that kidnapped Walt were. Anyway, I love this show and can't wait until next week!

Bush0102
09-22-2005, 09:13 AM
awesome show

chicken
09-22-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by jeepnrocks
I'm going to get or rent the seasone dvd's if they ever come out. I wanted to start watching it last season but figured I'd be so confused that it wasnt worth it..
Anyone like nip/tuck ?

The first season is out on DVD.

chicken
09-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by smr
[ I'm thinking theres a connection between jack meeting him and Sarah not being paralyzed, and I'm thinking it might be important what Deacon (i think thats his name:confused: ) said about training for a race around the world.This show is amazing!

I agree with you..remember that Loche was paralyzed before he came to the island. No how it all ties in will be the good part. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool! I never thought of this...makes it even better to watch!

zephead400ex
09-22-2005, 12:24 PM
I have seen very few of the episodes. I guess I just haven't really paid attention to it for some reason. It sounds like I'm missing a good show.:ermm:

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
I have seen very few of the episodes. I guess I just haven't really paid attention to it for some reason. It sounds like I'm missing a good show.:ermm:

You're not the only one . I guess I'll have to watch an episode or two . Another good show that just started is Prison Break . If you haven't seen it , I suggest you watch it . It has me glued to the TV every Monday night . :devil:

zephead400ex
09-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You're not the only one . I guess I'll have to watch an episode or two . Another good show that just started is Prison Break . If you haven't seen it , I suggest you watch it . It has me glued to the TV every Monday night . :devil:

I can't miss Monday Night Football! What are you?...Canadian? :devil:

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
I can't miss Monday Night Football! What are you?...Canadian? :devil:

Bah screw football ... if you're able to run out of bounds so someone doesn't hit you , it's not a real sport . :blah:

Now see , hockey starts up in a few weeks .... that's a real man's sport .... take a hit from someone 6'4 and 230 lbs that wants to slam your shoulders together ... no running out of bounds . :devil:

Saturday nights = Hockey Night in Canada on CBC with Don Cherry and Ron McLean :D

450r51
09-22-2005, 01:06 PM
if hockey is such a real mans sport, how come it was the only sport in pro sports history to not play for a year. yup those kids who play r really men.

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
if hockey is such a real mans sport, how come it was the only sport in pro sports history to not play for a year. yup those kids who play r really men.

First of all .... if you didn't notice , Preston and I were joking around .

Secondly , if you must know , the players contract was up and they were in a legal strike position . These men had the balls to stand up against the NHL and fight for their equal rights . The NHL has rules in it's contract that are just dumb . They set a salary cap , on the amount of money players can make . Other professional sports don't have this . NHL players aren't making 100 million dollars like some basketball and baseball players are making . If someone told you , you can only make $10 an hour but really you should be making $50 an hour , wouldn't you be pissed ?? No different than an NHL star that should make $15 million a season , but the NHL limits him to $3 million .

Anyways , back on topic .... what station does this LOST show play on and what's it about ?

Atkins
09-22-2005, 01:26 PM
My rents drove through the set when they were filming the first episode a few years ago in Hawaii, and saw all teh people with fake blood on them walking back to their trailers, so he started watching it because of that and now he's hooked.:blah:

Atkins
09-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
These men had the balls to stand up against the NHL and fight for their equal rights .

Fight for equal rights??? Hockey's fan basis is extremely low in the states, and its only going down. The hockey players went on strike because they werent getting baseball or football sized contracts for a sport that just doesnt pull in the $$ to make those size contracts logical.

Quad18star
09-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Fight for equal rights??? Hockey's fan basis is extremely low in the states, and its only going down. The hockey players went on strike because they werent getting baseball or football sized contracts for a sport that just doesnt pull in the $$ to make those size contracts logical.

Fan base is extremely low in the states , cuz the NHL awards teams to southern cities that don't have a clue about hockey . What's the point of giving a city a team where the people have never seen ice unless it came out of a freezer ?? Is there a point in giving a city a team where they have to listen in on radios provided by the arena so that the fans can understand the game , so that they know what an offside is ?? Why allow a city that had an NHL team , then folded , to have another team again?? Obviously if Minnissota lost their team in the first place , there wasn't enough support from the residence of the city . Do they expect a bigger fan base a few years later ?? If they want the NHL to grow , then they should allow known hockey cities to have teams . I've never seen anything less than a sold out game for Toronto , Detroit , Calgary , Edmonton , just to name a few . Rochester sells out everytime they have an AHL game ... they've asked for an NHL team but the retards running the NHL are too stupid to realize that giving them a team will only improve the league ... but yet they'll give Minnissota a team again ?? :huh

Atkins
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Still, even in the cities where hockey is considered big in the states, it still isnt even that big. If the pros decide they want to play hockey for a living, then they need to come to the realization that their sport doesnt pull in the spectators and sponsors that bigger sports do, so they shouldnt expect the same salaries.

I wouldnt expect Doug Gust to ask for 10's or 100's of millions of dollars from Suzuki just yet.:blah:

schootar
09-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Back to the subject at hand.

It looks like hes been down there since like the 70's though- that computer and the albums.

I thought that too, but the washer and dryer in the background are the new front loading types and the blender he was using looked like the modern type.

My girlfriend and I are hooked on the show also. We expect the unexpected every time we watch.

Killa250ex
09-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah, and Why all the lights when she fell down the hatch and did that guy pull her down!? Ive been watching it ever since the beginning and i watch every episode! They Always find the chittiest ways to end the shows!!! ugh, I wish i could watch it strait thru like a movie!!

cletusEX
09-22-2005, 03:54 PM
I don't know if you guys have heard any of the rumors about the island. During the first season people where saying that they actually died in the plane crash and the island represented purgatory. During season premiere last night the guy deacon or whatever said "see you in another life" when he left him in the stadium and then he meets him on the island. Kinda weird. Definitely a must watch show!

MOFO
09-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by schootar
Back to the subject at hand.

I thought that too, but the washer and dryer in the background are the new front loading types and the blender he was using looked like the modern type.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that... that was a major curve ball for me... those washers are very new, I'd say the past 3-5 years, if that. Actually I think the blender might have been an older style....

I agree with Alloy...I think it was some type of gov't experiment in the 70's...either he was invovled, or stumbled apon the area and took over...

...but then again, who freakin knows..... thats what I love about the show!

MOFO
09-22-2005, 03:57 PM
I've got some inside info from a Q&A session with the writers of the show...

it could be considered spoiler's for some, so if anyone wants to hear about it...let me know. :D

Killa250ex
09-22-2005, 04:07 PM
I've got some inside info from a Q&A session with the writers of the show...

it could be considered spoiler's for some, so if anyone wants to hear about it...let me know. :D

I do....buuut...i dont...ya know?

MOFO
09-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I do....buuut...i dont...ya know?

Yep, I know what you mean. Its not a direct spoiler, but will take the "unknown" out of what will happen (just one part) in future episodes. I actually read about it by accident on another forum. If I would have known, I probably would have not read it.

My wife didnt want me to tell her either...

Killa250ex
09-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Ok, Whats up with the Guy on the island and the guy in the stadium...whats the connection, and how did he get there?

MOFO
09-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Ok, Whats up with the Guy on the island and the guy in the stadium...whats the connection, and how did he get there?

What I know has no connection to these guys or this part of the story... I'm just as confused as everyone else. The guy in the stadium is the same guy down in that underground area, shown at the end...

....ahhh, I almost typed what I know, but I'm not ruining it for anyone. PM requests only. :D

4oorider
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
No. Don't change the subject.

And i wonder what it was he injected himself with in the beginning:confused:

looked like insulin to me

Killa250ex
09-22-2005, 04:28 PM
ehhh...what they hey, PM and Tell me :o *Sigh*

prepracing
09-22-2005, 07:47 PM
so do you think that girl really saw Walt when she was out looking for his dog, I bet he got away from those people on the boat somehow from all the things that Locke taught him. Guess I'll find out next week !

chicken
09-29-2005, 10:02 AM
okay, I want to read your ideas and thoughts on last nights show. do you think Walt will get away from the "others" Do you think Michael, Sawyer and Jen will be "taken" by the "others"?

daiglea
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Pm me what you know too please

09-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by chicken
okay, I want to read your ideas and thoughts on last nights show. do you think Walt will get away from the "others" Do you think Michael, Sawyer and Jen will be "taken" by the "others"? I think its awesome now they revealed the others! Jin was taken by them, and it looks like Sawyer and Michael ae too, judging by the scenes from next weeks episode. It looks like desmond comes out of the Hatch,too. remember when the French woman said she had other peopl with her but the all got sick? Well Desmond asked how many of theirs were ill- and the Hatch said quarintene (sp). Then when the others put one person in that cage thing (preveiw from next eposide) another survivor is found- looks like Michelle Rodrigez for the fast and the furious. This shows great!

Killa250ex
09-29-2005, 03:04 PM
I hate how the show advanced like...5 minutes this week :mad: It was the same as last week, but just a different perspective!

APK400exRacer
09-29-2005, 03:10 PM
I hate how the show advanced like...5 minutes this week :mad: It was the same as last week, but just a different perspective!
I agree, i also think i heard the guy in the quartine shelter and Jack are brothers. I think the guy underground said that to Loche when loche said that was Jacks voice. That is the relation i believe. Also i wish last nights show had more to it then sawyer and walts dad out in the water. Wish there was more action underground. Next weeks should KICK *** though cause we get to see the others and the preview looked action packed. :devil: Hell of a show, i am addicted!

schootar
09-29-2005, 05:38 PM
I agree, i also think i heard the guy in the quartine shelter and Jack are brothers.

I think Deacon (?) calls everyone "Brother." I don't think Jack and him are really brothers, but with show, who knows?

I also hate the way the shows end, but that is why I can't wait till the next episode. It's all about the suspense and questions.

dober250R
09-29-2005, 06:14 PM
I agree that it was crappy that the show advanced about 5 min this week. I could have just watched the show last week, and been right where i am this week. they showed last week's right before the new show, and threw in stuff from that show in the new time slot.........wtf!!!!:confused:

400exrules
09-30-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
I agree that it was crappy that the show advanced about 5 min this week. I could have just watched the show last week, and been right where i am this week. they showed last week's right before the new show, and threw in stuff from that show in the new time slot.........wtf!!!!:confused:

ya they kinda re showed it, but with different scenes...it was kinda gay, but next weeks looks good!

Cdaleracer
09-30-2005, 03:20 PM
The end was the best- when jack sees the guy that lives down there is the guy that was running with him in the stadium:eek:

Really? the guy that helped him when Jack hurt his ankle on the steps? I was wondering who it was.

09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Cdaleracer
Really? the guy that helped him when Jack hurt his ankle on the steps? I was wondering who it was. Yep:cool:

09-30-2005, 06:12 PM
That song Desmond plays is *****in too:cool:

450robot
09-30-2005, 06:24 PM
i think the only reason that they reshowed the footage is because they wanted viewers who may have forgotten, or not have seen the last season, or episode, a chance to regain themselves

but still, even the old season moved at a really slow pace

but its a complicated story, they have to explain alot of things, there past, the present, the polar bear thingies, that underground place, the pedo pirates, and next week zombie, and most of all, why they are there, and why fate places such a huge part in the show

i think its a great show, but it could move a lil faster, none the less, good

400exrules
09-30-2005, 07:22 PM
i think it will reach a point where every thing ties together and it all makes since at one single time, like loche being paralyzed before he got to the island, but able to walk and have full function at the island, the crazy dinosaur smoke, polar bear, the guy in the quarantine thing, the others....all of it

i hope it doesnt end up being some kids dumb dream or somethin stupid like that

400ex28
09-30-2005, 07:51 PM
I love this show :macho