PDA

View Full Version : Bike show

underpowered
09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
where i work, Holeshot Motorsports in Wilder, KY, is hosting a motorcycle show Sunday Oct. 2 from 10 am to 5 pm. it is a street bike show but there will be some offroad stuff there as well. a 2 time spanish champion trials rider is putting on two exhibition shows for us at 1 and 4 pm. there will be food, drinks, doorprizes, dealer reps, parts reps, and represenatives from different local riding organization.
I just wanted to let you guys know since i know some of you have streetbikes and may be interested in coming.

tater_kamik
09-21-2005, 08:01 PM
too bad its in ky, there was a big one here in ar recently, its an annual thing, definately a good show! anyone know of any more bike shows going on any time soon?

underpowered
09-22-2005, 05:47 AM
i frogot to mention, there will be a guy with a dyno there, but it is not set up for quads. there will be a trophy for the highest horsepower of the day. we are also trying to get a shop ride together towards the first of November at Buck Run MX park. we dit this last year and ti was $10 a person to ride and it included lunch. i will have more details on that in a few weeks.

underpowered
09-22-2005, 04:50 PM
TTT